RIP Burt Young

Hey there OG. So it’s a sad day and we have lost another person who has brought me great entertainment over the years. He was a boxer, actor and person who provided me with many occasions to laugh over the years. My favorite character had to be Paulie Pennino from Rocky. He always made me laugh with that one. But then there were other characters like Bobby ‘Love Machine’ Pig Pen in Convoy or Rodney Dangerfield’s bodyguard Lou in Back to School. There were so many others as his career spanned decades and he was in so many TV shows and Movies. Just thought I would say, RIP Burt Young, your presence on this planet made me happier.

42 Likes

Paulie and his robot!! Rest in peace Mr. Young.

4 Likes

He was one of my buddy’s client and traded S&P 500 at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange…Met him at the Field Museum of Natural History during a Christmas party in the early 80’s…

7 Likes

Uncle Paulie, bruh :pensive: RIP :dove:

1 Like

That must have been so cool @PhilCuisine, I always read he was a really nice guy.

2 Likes

I just watched a movie “Across 110th Street” with Anthony Quinn, Burt Young was in the first 10 minutes.

1 Like

… and he was so BADASS in the sopranos !!
may he rest in peace, he sure did his due. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One of the BEST Character Actors the Industry ever produced…A GREAT ACTOR, INDEED!! Thanks, @DougDawson, for the acknowledgement, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ahhh man! That’s sad news indeed . Tons of great memories of him over the years and surely he brought millions a ton of joy and laughter. Rest in Paradise

2 Likes

6 Likes