RIP Dusty Hill

Only 72 years old. Very sad.

22 Likes

He’s looking for some tush with Jesus now.

9 Likes

Damn that sucks. Yesterday was Joey Jordison at age 46 too.

R.I.P Dusty.

9 Likes

wow, I was lucky and seen them play a few times, good show.
he will be missed RIP

9 Likes

Wow. Missed the news. They were great live. Always loved ZZ Top tunes. :love_you_gesture:RIP​:love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Way to soon, RIP Dusty. So many great tunes for decades.
Every time I hear them makes me smile. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

RIP Dusty!!! First ZZ Top show ‘78, the stage was shaped like Texas and they even had live cacti and longhorn cattle on stage LOL!!! I have heard their longtime guitar tech Elwood Francis will fill in current tour. Will miss you Dusty!

8 Likes

Dusty!

E
A
D
G

R.I.P.

4 Likes

I only saw them once live and it was one of my favorite concerts. I saw them in Billings Montana around '83 and they blew the top off of that coliseum. That was so fun. RIP brother. Thanks for all of the good time tunes made to turn up loud while running down the highway with the window down, and feeling great. :cry:

4 Likes

That’s to bad
Rest In Peace

2 Likes

Forever a champion bassist, often imitated, never duplicated.

5 Likes

Grew up listening to ZZ Top-

Dusty provided the bottom…

2 Likes

Rest In Peace Mr. Hill……

3 Likes

Gonna need a pair of cheap sunglasses to hide these tears.

Great style, great dance moves, always played it clean.

6 Likes

I heard this yesterday on the radio. Joey the day before, and now Dusty yesterday. Friggin sucks. My son and I did a big bong hit this morning in his honor while listening to “Stages”. Going to do another one for him again, but this time we’ll be listening to “TV Dinners.” R. I. P. Dusty. We love you! :sob:

2 Likes

I’m so upset. My favorite drummer for sure, always tried some of those notes he made up. Never could come close to hitting anything he made. =( RIP JJ

1 Like