RIP Master Thai

(site is poorly set up)

Master Thai passed away in November last year acc’d to The Potcast. :pensive: His widow is selling his reminaing stock and much is already sold out.

:v: :dove: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Here we go again…Man, can’t say “NO!!!”…somebody take away dat mouse!!! Be safe/be well.

6 Likes

I want that og skunk and well everything else on the list

2 Likes

Rest in Peace Master Thai. I had heard this from a buddy, but saw the site still up so was hoping it was not the case. Loved his Uncle Fester’s Skunk 18, and it made some great crosses.

6 Likes

Who got that Tahoe og I’ve been wanting a pack of that for quite some time

3 Likes

For me it’s been the Tahoe Gold, solely based on Ed Rosenthal’s book.

Good luck to you all.

2 Likes

I’m glad I have a few of his things in the collection, I sent an email for a few more I’ve always wanted but my guess is most of them will be gone.

Rest in peace Steve.

18 Likes

wow. some tasty looking stuff there and some real classics. emailed to find out price and availability as the website is kind of a nightmare to get clear info.

8 Likes

I hold some master Thai. Sour d x ufs18 cross he did.

RIP✌️

6 Likes

It looks like this one is still available. I checked in with them too yesterday, and the are in the process of updating the available list and prices. Still a lot of great things available!

4 Likes

order has been sent - back to the meeting…

Hello I am root and I am a strainoholic , currently hoping to score some ol’ skool nepalese .
Good karma [ temple balls :fist_right:] and namaste to all my brothas. :pray: :peace_symbol: :pray:

9 Likes

Getting gimmicky red flags off this site…Tahoe OG going back to '82?

Buyer beware.

5 Likes

@vernal yes Master Thai was definitely a character. One of his stories about his Bubble Gum I believe had it coming over with his family in the 1700s.

That being said, he used a bunch of old SSSC genetics to create a lot of his strains. For the three strains I have grown or seen grown Kong Pow, Green Dragon, and UFS18, they have all been very nice.

I’ll be grabbing some more as soon as they are finished with their update.

4 Likes

You don’t think lying about one aspect of his seeds poisons the well about anything else he says?

Once my bullshit meter goes off, I have to assume everything else they say is suspicious.

5 Likes

The needle’s been :stopwatch: stuck on mine for years… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@vernal I understand what you are saying. For me the fact that he has several of his strains listed in the “The Big Book of Buds Volumes The World’s Great Seed Breeders” by Ed Rosenthal adds a ton of credibility.

4 Likes

When I looked at the site it said sold out I’ll have to reach to them directly I suppose

3 Likes

I’ve never heard or read that, he use to be here on OG before it was shut down, some people ate him alive, he left (not getting into this one)

The 1700’s was a farm that the family had (nothing ever mentioned cannabis)

Helping Hands we first called ourselves till we found someone else called their dispensary the same,

So we went with Rebelle Farms of Humboldt.
Rebelle being my Grandmothers maiden name,
she was from France and the Family had a farm then before WW One,going all the way back to the 1700’s,
They feed people and I felt right in paying homage to our Family past with using the Name as we were doing with our holistic medicine approach then.

R.I.P.

7 Likes

I’m swooping a pack of the Tahoe og and the ATF. Master Thai had been a part of the scene going way back and as far as I knew stepped away due to a bunch of drama involving his uncle and the skunk lines.

5 Likes

If anyone is interested the link above has been completely updated with current pricing and availability. There is an email that you email your order, they will reply with payment info.

If your are looking at the site, there is a second drop down menu Catalog P2 I think that shows several of the base strains and descriptions.

Seems I remember that too. At one of the places we were trying to get him to drop his gear but a few people ran him off.

I’m getting a bunch of stuff :slight_smile:

R.I.P.

5 Likes