RIP @oleskool830

I sure hate this, but I was awakened this morning to a text from @olekool830’s wife that he passed away Saturday night at 10PM. He had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. She said they found it last Friday and he died on Saturday (I’m assuming a week later).

I’m blown away, and I know he was everyone’s buddy, and he was one of the OG Team Leaders, too, so I thought maybe we can pin this thread for a week or so and let people leave any funny stories or condolences, or anything you feel like. I can pass it to his wife if she is interested.

That’s all of the news I have. He texted me last Tuesday about his pancreas and that’s the last text I got. I know he was a great guy with a big heart and he always made me laugh with his meme selections on some days. I’m really stunned myself because we had become pretty good friends just from meeting here. I’m just tore up, today.

RIP buddy! :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :peace_symbol: :v: :cry:

191 Likes

Oh man, that is tragic. Rest in peace brother. The world is a lesser place without you. My deepest sympathy to his Mrs and family :heart:

This man was a joy to converse with. Had many fine conversations with him. I am just blown away by this news. Will miss you brother.

49 Likes

what. the. f!!! :cry:

but its supposed to be

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

I know it’d been quite lately but…

Oleskool is one of the best! Nicest people I’ve ever met, sadly not in person, man… Horrible news today. My condolences and deepest feels out to Mrs Oleskool! I can’t imagine… :sob:

Thank you for letting us know GMan… horrible.

REST IN PEACE OLESKOOL!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

55 Likes

That is terrible news, I am going to miss him and his memes.

32 Likes

Sad, miss you my friend! RIP

45 Likes

Ffs. This is the worse news I’ve had this entire year :disappointed_relieved:That man was a total OG legend. I know both you @GMan and @oleskool830 were close friends in person. The man was a total legend in my eyes. If I can help his family in any way be in money or love from across the pond let me know. I’m devastated with this news. :cry:

41 Likes

Oh damn!
I literally just planted some of the seeds he sent me, and was planning on tagging him when they broke ground.
Really sad news.
Onward through the fog, brother

41 Likes

I’ve got a pack of seeds and a hand wrote letter he sent me the beginning of this year. I’ll grab a photo of it when I get a minute and his seed generosity has moved to the front of my next line up. Let’s make this mans life count. :+1::v:

44 Likes

I am shocked and devastated. Please give Mrs. Oleskool our love and best wishes in her time of sorrow. :broken_heart: I just can’t belive he is gone just like that.

40 Likes

It’s truly a sad day

Rest In Peace my friend

Sending prayers and good thoughts to the family

Our community lost a good one today

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

36 Likes

Holy F…

I’m so deeply sorry for his family & friends :pensive: :cry:

May he RIP :pray: & may his friends & family have comfort knowing he is no longer in pain and in a better place… Lots of love.

33 Likes

What a terrible notice :disappointed:, always with a smile and good mood till the end, one of the reasons for my daily visit, really appreciate his generous soul and big heart. My deepest condolences to Mrs. and relatives, GMan I know you were very close and he was a great help even in his condition, thanks for letting us know and I share your sadness, he was a Great Man … hats off

39 Likes

RIP brother. Onward through the fog.

42 Likes

I didn’t know him, but with all these positive comments about the man, I’m sure I’d enjoy a smoke sesh with him. RIP

27 Likes

His favourite saying and the best way to remember the man. :v:

32 Likes

Indeed, his favorite saying!

26 Likes

Onward through the Fog @oleskool830. RIP old chap.Good Show old chap good show.

20 Likes

R.I.P. I always enjoyed reading his posts.

18 Likes

RIP @oleskool830 Right behind you… following… Onward through the fog.

☆DJSF

26 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

41 Likes