RIP Shamus (active member)

I didn’t know him well but he was an active member. I heard he passed away in December from NotSoDog.

Wanted to share here because he was active.

RIP. Way too young

48 Likes

I didn’t know him, but that really sucks, rest easy @Shamus :pray:

17 Likes

Oh no, that is too sad! I remember his wonderful pictures and insight in the sour diesel thread, and the suge knight pure kush! So sorry to hear this.

17 Likes

He use to post often I remember his “Sour Diesel thread” RIP

14 Likes

Don’t remember much but that 40oz avatar…

Go rest high good buddy…

15 Likes

Damn…

25 Likes

I was always trying to keep up to date with the Suge Night PK thread… a really good one.
RIP @Shamus

15 Likes

Holy crap! And he found my project thread and started following along, and then ‘poof’ went away. One of the most comprehensive documenting of Xmas bud. I was able to gain so much from what he did. RIP and a new Xmas bud lives on in his honor. I’m making sure of that! :pleading_face: CripXmas plants growing this year are dedicated to the memory @Shamus

36 Likes

Wow, I hate these threads. I wasn’t close either, but do remember his posts. RIP brother. Long live OG in the afterlife! peace

21 Likes

Im going to go out and spark one for @Shamus.
I think I’ll dip into my special stash for this.

12 Likes

Vaya con dios

8 Likes

oh man such a wealth of knowledge, seemed like a great person. I remember him from the suge knight thread…rip shamus

8 Likes

I remember when @Shamus joined OG. One of his first posts was in my Sour Bubble pollen thread. Sad to lose another grower. Rest in peace brother.

14 Likes

He made his way into my thread when I first joined and gave me a welcome. I think he was a Michigan guy or was from Michigan. I kept up with his sour diesel thread as I’ve always liked sour weed. RIP @Shamus

7 Likes

Damn, I remember that 40oz avatar and his threads. So long @Shamus

6 Likes

Sparking one for the OG @Shamus
:100::dove:

10 Likes

Sending good vibes to his family and friends. RIP

8 Likes

Holy chit that’s disappointing! I figured he got super busy in life. Going to miss his input and presence

7 Likes

Sooo Sad to hear this! R.I.P. OG friend!

giphy (8)

11 Likes

Onwards through the fog!

17 Likes