Rip Sub Cool . I’m thinking about doing a seed run with some of his work

I have some untested beans enroute , Jack’s cleaner2 / Bodhi’s Blood Orange cross . If there is an interest in a colab seed increase or test run , let me hear your thoughts. Peace , Marcus …

23 Likes

RIP sub cool stay lifted. Keep it OG

6 Likes

Im germing three querkles at the moment. Would be cool to have a collaborative thread with multiple members growing subcool gear. A memorial of sorts.

8 Likes

Great idea . I’m on board …

7 Likes

if the untested bodhi blood orange hybrid you’re talking about is an actual bodhi tester, he requests that no one make f2’s or hybrids with his unreleased genetics.

quote from the test report form:
please wait for the line to be released before breeding with the testers. if the line turns out sub par we don’t want the genes released into the greater gene pool. we are working together to coax out the pinnacles of cannabis expression here on earth.

ps- oh I think I get it now… is it a jack’s cleaner 2 x blood orange hybrid from subcool?

8 Likes

That’s the one unless my source did the cross … I’ll find out the deets . Either way , Respect, I won’t run it if it’s not congruent with Bodhi’s wishes …

3 Likes

Just ask bodhi…I asked about breeding my testers…his exact reply was simply…" breed away ". :wink:

6 Likes

Good to know . Best route to hit him here. ? I’ve pm’d him on IG and he didn’t get back to me . Don’t want to be a nuisance heheh …

1 Like

Rip Subcool … never nice to lose a soldier

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking of running his stuff now too. I’ve got some old half-packs of his Agent Orange, Pandora’s Box, and Querkle. I just ran Querkle a few grows back so I’m thinking AgentOrange or Pandora’s Box.

5 Likes

If you were a tester he supplied a email adress to report results of testers, I simply emailed him asking him what I wanted to do, he explained what he bred the testers I picked for and gave me permission.

3 Likes

I vote Agent Orange. How did you like querkle when you ran it? Did you find it to have slow veg growth?

4 Likes

rip sub anyone herd anything bout how he died ?

4 Likes

He had a rare deficiency disorder that effected his lungs and liver. He was slowly dying the last few years and he knew it.

3 Likes

I really liked Querkle for a couple reasons. I’ve run it 3 times now over the course of a decade+. My first run was 3 females and 2 of them turned completely purple. They all had great smells too like most all of his Space Queen crosses had. Intense fruity and some musky grape added in. The high was never that strong, more so strong flavors and smells. But these days I’m totally down for a lower tolerance strain.

The Pandora’s Box was like a sour green apple candy with a racy high. Would love to try that again.

I believe the Agent Orange had some late stage nanners but man did they smell so good. Best orange smelling starin I’ve grown to date. I think I might give these a run next. That or Pandora’s Box.

My favorite Subcool strain of all time was his Plushberry. Sure wish I could find another pack of those!

6 Likes

Damn…after your description of pandoras box thats the one i would run. Green apple and racy high is what turned me on.

4 Likes

I’m sitting on original prefire packs of agent orange and qrazy train as well as packs of Micky and quantum kush from their collaboration with homegrown natural wonders from when they were still sold in tga packaging.

6 Likes

I think the idea is to bury them shallow and not sit on them :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Lol solid advice :joy:Heheh

4 Likes

The closest I have is a cross of Cuvee x Blues made by @Sunvalley. I think I’ll drop it next.

4 Likes