Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Hey there OG’s, I started a retail website (www.growingupganja.com) and am currently working to gather additional partners and products. And finish the site. I wont get all sales pitchy as i want this to be more of a “here’s what i’m doing” and not a “Here buy this” thread. I will be giving away products and providing other promotions throughout the year. That being said heres what im doing.

I have partnered with INKBIRD, Coastal Mary seeds and become an authorized AC Infinity dealer. If your in the market for smart sensors or new grow equipment hit me up for friends/family pricing. This is not an affiliate marketing click bait bs. You are all informed and im sure you have your go to products im just offering an alternative.

There is no need for me to shove products in your face, the facts are, I love the products i use so much i went and found a way to get them into others hands at a better price. I wouldn’t sell a product i don’t personally believe in. Here are a few promo codes,

Coastal Mary Seeds - Promo code GUG20 for 20% off all in house strains. Visit www.coastalmary.com
INKBIRD - Promo code GUG20 for 20% off all items in the store. Visit www.INKBIRD.shop
AC Infinity - orders will be done manually until the shop is finished. Ask about pricing and i will be happy to assist.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

I know not everyone wants to use social media and i get it, for those of you that do if you would like the page or subscribe to our newsletter that would be much appreciated.
Web: www.growingupganja.com
Facebook: Facebook

68 Likes

A great guy becoming an OG sponsor, that’s what’s up man! Congrats on the new site & anytime I need an AC Infinity/Inkbird product you already know who I’ll get it from :+1:

P.S.
I’m signed up for the newsletter/updates :peace_symbol: :100:

16 Likes

Very cool man, best of luck with your venture. Is this USA only? I know Coastal Mary is in Canada so curious.

9 Likes

Im more than happy to work with people from usa / canada. Ill make it work.

10 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate ya. I promise it wont be typical spam emails

6 Likes

If you have Coastal Mary Seeds I assume you are in Canada?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Canada and USA

9 Likes

Very cool man, I signed up for the newsletter. I will be needing some of those products soon

8 Likes

I got ya fam. You know what it is you are looking for? You can always check AC infinity and then ill beat their price lol

11 Likes

Congratulations and good luck!

7 Likes

Awsome news hombre!
Glad you’re doing well. I wish the most success with your business venture. Cool to be an OG Sponsor aswell. I’m sure I’ll have questions for you in the future. Thanks for sharing. Congrats!
:grinning:

5 Likes

I will say AC makes a fine inline fan & controller. I love this controller 69, makes controlling temp in summer a breeze. Haven’t tried the smartphone app for it yet… what all can you do with that?

4 Likes

You can schedule lights, fans, ac, basically everything from ac is compatible. It allows you to set your lights brightness so if its too hot, your lights auto dim. You can setup the ac/humidifier to turn off or on based on VPD. There are transitions you can set so that the ac doesn’t keep going from on/off and instead set a threshold. The data logging part i thought was eh, but now i find myself looking at it regularly

Here are some screenshots in app, the amount of data you can gather is crazy.
Main screen

Controlled automatically by temperature

The data charts

You can even have it give your environment a rating out of 100 for temp, humidity and vpd

9 Likes

I have the 67 I believe I wanted that 69…well I have 2 67s

3 Likes

Currently the controller 69 pro is out of stock on AC Infinity,

They are, but im not @_@

6 Likes

Totally rad @Ris !
Best of success!!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you Sir, much appreciated.

4 Likes

Hey RIS
Congratulations brother, I think you spoke of this when it first happened, I don’t think you had the website then.
Looks like you are off to a good start. :slightly_smiling_face:
Nice going brother, I just know you will do very well! :star_struck:
I am a broke ass bitch, so I don’t expect to need anything soon, but if I do…
I signed up for the newsletter, who knows maybe I will find a deal I just can not pass on…

Best of luck on the new adventure.
Shag

3 Likes

All good boss, stick around im going to be doing some product giveaways some time soon

8 Likes

Very cool!
Well now, good thing I signed up for the newsletter then.
Hate to miss out on giveaways. :star_struck:

3 Likes