Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Apply fritter fems on Discord

1 Like

Ok, I remember now. Did you get a chance to grow them out yet? If so what did you think ?

1 Like

Yes I grew out 1 and gave a cut of it to another user on here. It is an amazing plant, very strong genetics. One of the best smokes of this last run for sure.

8 Likes

Hell Yeah!!

7 Likes

I think I did it right. I searched for growing up ganja afterwards but didn’t see it. I used growingupganja.com as url and as name is that right?

4 Likes

Now lets just see how long it takes for them to approve my site lol.

Thank you for doing that. Its much appreciated brother. Send me your details and ill get you a little thank you gift :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for you bro :sunglasses:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thank you! It seems like it takes a while for them to get to updating their database. I do see that somehow this thread is indexed by them and I show up as Ris from overgrow lol

7 Likes

you need help getting your site listed?
what do you need us to do?

4 Likes

@Til_Valhalla - The fact that you were so quick and willing to help out means a great deal to me personally.

I believe at this time it’s just a matter of getting approved from their side.

Side note: all the product, site and service reviews that have been submitted are fantastic, I love reading them an am so thankful for the time that was spent creating them.

10 Likes

so what do you need me to do buddy?

3 Likes

This goes ditto for me @Ris anything a Canuckistan can do to help the cause?

3 Likes

At this point, just getting the name out there, add reviews for the site/bank on other forums (I am not paying for advertisements anywhere but here, so i cant even tell people to check it out on RIU, THCFarmer, etc.) Im working on getting the bank on seedfinder, are there other sites you use?

Aside from that, Grow, Log, Smoke and Share my gear when you can.

I dont know what else lol, Im open to suggestions.

6 Likes

i’ve got your mimosa going indoors as we speak. (tag you each time i feature it)
will have a grow/smoke report in a few more months.
would you like for me to post photos of your plants here on this thread also?

i have suggested several people go visit you for mimosa and FPOG. (hopefully they listened)

will continue to pimp you out.

8 Likes

i just went and did one of these also. added a new seedbank review as it doesn’t look like GUG is listed on the seedfinder site. (didn’t show up in the dropdown)

it’s been a few days yeah?

3 Likes

Ok, question. Are you adding a strain review to seedfinder for growing up ganja, If so you would be able to find it in the list of “new/waiting” seedbanks. You would just need to add the review and the seedbank shouldn’t need to be added as i have submitted it previously.

9 Likes

Good idea bro :sunglasses:, we all need to jump into help support @Ris, just as we have been doing the same thing to support @OriginalDankmaster96! We know the kinda of OGs you guys truly are. I believe in time it will all work out to be a successful venture! :partying_face::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5734

5 Likes

yeah. @Ris does a lot for the community. wouldn’t be very OG of me/us not to lend a hand. he aint asking all that much.

6 Likes

If I click add new shop I get this.

If I click already existing.

Then

Leaves this

Do I need to set up an account first maybe?

3 Likes

Set up acct. still no gug available to choose.

3 Likes