Robert Taylor's Cultivar Stable

White runtz x jet fuel Gelato a nice cross

27 Likes

Welcome dude, pics are great, words are better! Now that you’ve decided to post, head on over to the Introduce Yourself Thread and… Well… INTRODUCE YOURSELF! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
See you there!

5 Likes

After you introduce yourself please come back and explain this strain and how you grew it. Medium, nutes… Absolutely gorgeous!

5 Likes

That Jet Fuel really brought tha grease out of them Gelato’s! Bountiful harvest.
Welcome to OG Mr. @Roberttaylor123
I grew up with a guy by the same name, we’re still potnas to this day.

2 Likes

Unclear if @Roberttaylor123 grew this, it could just be a fire pickup from the plug! I too would like to learn more.

3 Likes

That’s a nice plant have gelato growing at the minute it’s an auto

1 Like

I’m robert taylor from Denver Colorado and indoor and outdoor grower got my own dispensary and an Instagram account

3 Likes

i can smell it from here nicely done for sure

Peanut Butter Breath, also known as “Peanut Butter” and “Peanut Breath,” is a hybrid marijuana strain known for its sedating effects. Crossed with Do-Si-Dos and Mendo Breath, Peanut Butter Breath has a unique nutty and earthy terpene profile

7 Likes

Cherry Punch is a potent sativa-hybrid marijuana strain crossed between Cherry AK-47 and Purple Punch F2. Bred by Symbiotic Genetics, Cherry Punch (also known as Black Cherry Punch) is widely celebrated for its bold cherry flavor profile

11 Likes

Did you grow these plants dude? some details would be cool

3 Likes

Search This Text : “Cherry Punch is a potent sativa-hybrid marijuana strain crossed between Cherry AK-47 and Purple Punch F2. Bred by Symbiotic Genetics, Cherry Punch (also known as Black Cherry Punch) is widely celebrated for its bold cherry flavor profile”

Let’s just say it’s been said before…

&

5 Likes

Wuts goin on here ? Who’s stable is this :thinking:

5 Likes

Random guy posts his favourite strains… and doesn’t want to talk about them :+1:

Moving on…

3 Likes

So you are promoting the weed YOU grew and are selling at YOUR dispensary?

2 Likes

This is getting kind of questionable in a hurry

3 Likes

some of these pics pop up from other sources via google search

5 Likes