Robotrippin strain?

On reading one of Duke diamonds descriptions of a stra I n, he said smoking it caused an effect similar…to robotrippin
Im 62 and have dropped a lot of chemicals into.my brain but never thought I wanted to get high on cough syrup.from Walgreens
Can someone enlighten me?
Whats it like?

2 Likes

Sounds like something my departed cousin would do.

1 Like

Ive had tons of experience with tripple cs/cough syrup in pill form. At high doses it is definitely psychedelic, but definitely not like traditional psychedelics. If you take a high dose, you feel super tall/taller or some shit and ur perception looks all stretched out and shit. Audio is distorted as well, and very trippy, music was very enjoyable.
For a while it was very fun for me, but I kept and kept taking it and eventually it was the opposite.

One time I smoked k2 on it and laid in my friends basement having seizures or something without physically shaking and shit. My eyes were closed as I laid there helpless trying to fight off the pain I was in. My brain felt like it was being zapped by electricity constantly while feeling like I was dying all over my body. I was all clenched up and shit laying there. Truely a horrific experience. What is even more sad is I was heart broken to the extreme during that time period, and I was okay with death if it happened that day. I am not sure if taking too much of it ruined dxm/cough syrup or it was this experience. I mixed the wrong chemicals man. I was 16 at the time.

stay away from this shit in general, especially you younger folks. (im 28 now)

1 Like

Wow…just wow.
I assumed that it was just a narcotic type situation…not that trippy aspect

Dxm can be fucking intense it’s a generally unpleasant high though, disassociating with anxiety is probably the best way to describe it.

2 Likes

It’s very dissociative. Trippy but not very visual like acid or shrooms. It’s very, very dream like and gives you the same feeling you get when you realize in a dream that you are dreaming. Similar to ketamine / MXE if you’ve tried either of those. If you smoke bud while under the influence of these dissociatives it totally transforms the high into a very visual experience with sparkling concentric color hallucinations similar to acid or some very strong equatorial narrow leafs. I’ve yet to smoke any bud that is particularly similar in high to robotripping/ketamine.

I’m curious what strain was the comparison in reference to @Trowertripper

Granny skunk
…was the strain referenced

1 Like