Rob’s on going grow journal

I put some seeds to soak February 11th and figure it’s about time i start a grow diary.
The equipment I am using this this:

This is what i am using for a light. ( i know it’s not the greatest but it’s all i could afford and didn’t have the time for DIY but my friend uses similar and still grows decent bud… it is gonna get upgraded.)

This is the tent I’m using, it’s not huge but it works perfect for me.

This exhaust fan paired with this carbon filter.

And for some air movement

17 Likes

This was February 13th, 3 of 4 seeds had sprouted and were put into soil.

This was a few days after they popped out, they were abit stretched.

Here they are again a little bigger…

And this is today, transplanted intointo 3 gallon pots and in the tent…

16 Likes

So far so good, nice setup! Might be for the best that the 4th seed didn’t pop, looks like a perfect fit for 3 in there.

What’s original glue?

2 Likes

Yes and there still may be a male or 2 but hopefully not 3! Yes 3 fit nice but i think 2 would be perfect. Also as far as I’m told original glue is the same as GG4.

3 Likes

General hydroponics flora series is what I’m using for nutes.

And this is what i am using for soil, it was $2.50 a bag from a dollarama store, i know i could have done better here but at this point i am way over my budget of what i had to spend but all is good finally got some beautiful plants growing and feels pretty nice to be growing indoor again after so long.

9 Likes

your off to a very good start…

4 Likes

I agree, maybe if you’ve got more seeds you could plounge them as a backup. I started with six, one died as seedling and now I’ve got two males, so half of them gone :sweat:. Better having to cull than having free space :smile:, keep up with the good job … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve thought of this but if by chance they were all female it’d hurt me to get rid of them so that’s what is stopping me… if my luck is that terrible i will pick up some clones for this 1st grow. Thanks

3 Likes

a wise man once said

5 Likes

I will follow this thread just to see if I was right or wrong :smile:, just kidding. I thought the same as you when starting this batch but now I repent for being too conservative. If you take clones there will be a moment that the big plants will be in flowering stage and the clones in veg, you would need two tents for that.

Sometimes we need to make decisions instead of trusting in our faith or luck, take advantage of my failures and don’t repeat them … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I know exactly what you mean… i can go get clones from a friend anytime so I’m thinking if they all are male i will do that just so I’m not to far behind… I’m just anxious to get that 1st grow done mainly cause i want to replenish my stash, the outdoor harvest is getting low.

3 Likes

Well said george keep it OG

4 Likes

Even from a friend it’s risky business, please read this thread … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am going to read… Thank you i appreciate any info I’ve been doing alot of reaearch but can’t read it all…

2 Likes

If you stick around enough time you will find as I did, I only transmit what I have learned here. Feel free to ask any doubt, we all learn from the answers given … :sunglasses:

EDIT: You can find useful info in the GrowFAQ, with the forum update are a little bit messed but you can search by tags.

1 Like

Definitely plan to stick around, i agree there is definitely alot to learn here and alot if very knowledgeable people.

2 Likes

Good luck with your grow and good job with your name!

1 Like

Cool deal on the indoor after a while…me too😀. I find it’s lots of entertainment I’ll be pulling up a chair.

1 Like

This is 42 days from the day i dropped the seeds in water.

14 Likes

Welcome back , I myself am just getting back after 10yrs off

5 Likes