Rocket seedsšŸš«

.I donā€™t recommend ordering seeds from Rocket Seeds or any of the sub oitlets thats in partnership with them. I recently ordered 2 strains from this ā€œseed bankā€. Alien Technology and Gorilla Lemon Fire which was a total of 10 seeds and absolutely none of the seeds popped during germination except one and that one popped without a taproot(donā€™t ask how cause idk :man_shrugging:t6::man_shrugging:t6:) but anywho, I tried to keep it alive but that attempt failed.

Attachments

png_20220325_221404_0000.png

12 Likes

I wouldnā€™t recommend Rocket, Crop King, Sonoma, or anyone that has anything to do with said companies.
Way better breeders and distributors out thereā€¦
Just my opinion.

14 Likes

Rocket Seeds looks like vomit

3 Likes

sucks dude sorry

3 Likes

Crop King had a guarantee thingyā€¦
Might be worth looking into if Rocket does the same thing.
They might send you replacements.
Doesnā€™t hurt to give them a call or an email.

5 Likes

Been there done that and no dice on a reply from Rocket Seedsā€¦but this was 6-8 months ago soā€¦:man_shrugging:t6:

2 Likes

Oh naw man they have a real elaborate setupā€¦the seeds came with stickers and like a 40 page full color matte catalogā€¦it tricks u into thinking theyā€™re legit.

4 Likes

One word of adviceā€¦a lotta seed companies were sourcing their inventories from Spain, or had actually moved the production operations TO Spain. After the B-I-G Crackdown/Raid on those operations, MILLIONS of Breeding plants, and 10s of Millions of seeds were confiscated/destroyed!! BEWARE of a lot of seeds now. I would advise EVERY OGer interested in seeds to contact OGā€™s very own @SamwellBB, Master Breeder of the BAKED BEANZ Brandā€¦thatā€™s Bean with a ā€œZeeā€!! You can either view his Threads here, or you can see his work sold EXCLUSIVELY at soaknbeans.com owned/operated by another Master Breeder on OG, @Kakalak, BOTH individuals of the highest integrity!! Donā€™t take another chance on the UNKNOWN, buy with confidence, and help sustain your FELLOW OG-Brothers!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Have to agree, Bro!!! Looks like one Site trying to ā€œbe all to allā€, doing TOO MUCH to be doing everything well. Theyā€™re ā€œSOURCINGā€ from all over the world. No way, in that world, they can have a quality control program in effect!! For my money, Iā€™ll pass. Unless B-I-G $ā€˜s were spent, take the ā€œLā€ and "keep it movinā€™" SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I did take the Lā€¦there really wasnā€™t any other choice.

1 Like

Thread already exists about these folks bud.

9 Likes

Thanks I wasnā€™t aware.

No worries bud, good to get the word out about such places.

2 Likes

For the average person absolutely

But to me I see vomit, nothing but vomit

2 Likes

The only breeders listed are garbage white labellers

And they donā€™t list parents

Donā€™t buy seeds from anybody who canā€™t tell you the parents

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear you had to catch an L!!!

1 Like

It is what it is man :man_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Blimburn? Son of a bitch. I got freebies of limb urns from a bank I use frequently. Gorilla glue auto 3 seeds and none made it and I donā€™t usually kill them. This makes sense now. Good thread boys and girls

2 Likes

Hey misterbee :wave:

Just a heads up, that soaknbeanz link you provided is ā€œsome high tech sci fi chinese woohohooo synthetic bullshitā€

At 1:50 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

soaknbeans.com Sorry for screwing @Kakalakā€™s Business reference up!! THANKS for pointing it out, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes