Rollitup.org down?

Anybody knows some details about why is Rollitup.org offline for past maybe two weeks? Was it busted or hacked?

At first server IP address coulnd’t be reached and there was redirect to read-only version with Cloudflare

This page (http://www.rollitup.org/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare

and few days ago server finally started to be online but it is serving static error message

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Were there some signs about problems before it went down? It’s in Arizona, USA, so I suppose they shouldn’t have any problems with law…

Very strange and surprising for me…

Reminds old OG story … :rolling_eyes: but with the difference that by this time passed we knew what happened from the news.

1 Like

Hey Joe.

As far as I know they were hacked a few weeks ago. Then they came back on and shut back down in a matter of days.

I haven’t found any other info and the members that I know from RIU have the same info as me.

I sure hope it isn’t a repeat of the old OG story…

Just goes to show, we must always look over our shoulders.

Happy we’ve got this place to call home :slight_smile:

Jake

EDIT:
It’s up and running now and one of the admin posted a lengthy summary of the issues

2 Likes

anyone else having trouble signing in to RIU? It tells me database error when i try logging in … for the past couple days

1 Like

It is working fine.
I have been posting in the music forum there the past couple of days.

I devote far more of my time now to OG!

Much more salubrious vibe here at OG!
Infinitely superior in all ways😄

3 Likes