Romanoweeds Sativa Auction (Closed)

I hope this helps you find more treasure. I’m in for 60 Cambo seeds.

1 Like

I ordered/paid for THREE Packs, 1 Order being for you!!! SS/BW…@mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

ok, thank you all!

Thank you @Northern_Loki @lemonadejoe for allowing this Auction this Time. and you can close the Auction now.
It will be used to get some really special Genetics.My preservation-funds were so low, this Auction helped for these Genetics not to slip trough my Fingers. And overgrow got some funds.

6 Likes

Thanks to you @romanoweed for getting these special genetics into the hands of us OG growers! Much appreciated!:pray::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Yes, and of corse the Vietblack and Hoabac are good. Really neat genetics.!

6 Likes

hey @romanoweed, just wanted to let you know that the beans arrived safe and sound! thanks so much for sharing these special sativas. i can’t wait until i feel confident enough to be able to pop some.

also, i thought your seed packaging was very well done! it was nicely secure and actually quite difficult for me to realize there were seeds inside just from feeling the package. great job.

5 Likes

yeah, thin they are, but ive could done better. hope youre all getting the sdds.

I menation it again , the sdds with the Label “Hoa” are 3/4 Hoabac 1/4 Vietblack . Its a cross of these two wonderful strains that i wanted to do, based on meditation this should be the best percentage of bouth, i wished i have time to try it out myselve.

And another tip: try Dry sift /or hash of the Vietblack / Hoa-balack . It was so much better, i had the most heavenly effect from it, it was insanely deleicious effect, so good that i get deep emotions thinking back.,

Billygoat, who also sold Vietblack long ago told the same.

5 Likes

To be exact, i found kief not very strong, but very delicious in Effect.
Thats why i mixed a good amound Kief with a bit of Hash, to give it sustain. You wont regret it. Its heavenly.
Alternatively one can make Oil of corse, if you can, wich gives a similar Effect.

4 Likes

Seeds landed today @romanoweed . I’m a dry siever, so you’ve got me excited with your post above. Looking forward to going through them, thanks for the smooth and easy transaction. :grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

dont forget, the Vietblack are open pollinated for 2 Generations. I advice to atleast bag each Female individually,
Cause you know me and my research of Principials, its that Landraces are selected… And 1, 2 open pollinations are ok, but a 3rd Time in a row is a bit much… To much natural Dynamics, and the possibility it reverts slightly back to “wild”. Wild Weed is regarded as weak. So, a soft selection is advised,
Up to you, Peace

3 Likes

no thanks. sorry to say, but you were once not very nice to me. so of corse not . hey , i forgot about it, but nomore shouting , thats all i care for by

1 Like