Romulan and grape ghash

About time to get another rolling along.
I believe I’m going with:
Romulan Ibl from farmer Joe
Grape Romulan f2 from Big Buddy
Medman x grape ghash

23 Likes

Pics or it didnt happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Pics of what, seeds and tails?

6 Likes

I was being sarcastic, that’s why it was in italics with the :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: emoji.

But in that list,

LaCon F2, Hmm Pre 98 BK, and Blueberry Haze stand out to me.

9 Likes

That’s why I don’t take others advice.
Actually not worth commenting on.

3 Likes

Not as fortunate as some of you living in a legal state.

6 Likes

Pure romulan is a true gem I wish I had , if you wind up with extra beans please let me know maybe we can trade for something that peaks your interest. I’ll be working on some different og and pure kush genetics over the winter after I run the mazar for a community preservation project. Also playing with some auto flower varieties. Will be doing grape crush and sinai in the spring.

7 Likes

Got ya covered…

6 Likes

I’m just happy somebody has kept it, it’s a very unique growth and terpene profile and represents the work of one of the true oldschool California growers. I dident know joe personally but i have heard many of old timers speak highly of him.

5 Likes

10/3
We have poppage.
All 10 of Big Buddy’s ROM are in cups
All 4 of the Ibls are in cups.
So 14 total 66% of that puts me at 8 girlies.

Also any you Canucks know Big Buddy?
10/3

11 Likes

Hopefully you get a boy and girl out of those ibl roms . The grape rom that used to be in the old ukiah club was like candy.

8 Likes

That I did…

6 Likes

And 4 purple ghash in a pear tree 10/5

7 Likes

Not a whole lots happening here starting on second batch of leaves.
One of the beans has a small ass twin, looks like Danny devito and Arnold shwartznegger in twins.

9 Likes

It’s probably been 20 years since I grew romulan if remembering right they came from mark emery’s seed shop so maybe 30 years ago . I do remember it was some potent smoke along with mighty might , c99 and black Dominica .

Good luck with your grow hopefully it will bring back some memory’s from the past for you.

4 Likes

Mmmmm Marc Emery brings back memories, won’t tell what kind but…

4 Likes

The old Federation bank, they named a bunch of their varieties on intergalactic shows.

3 Likes

What was that other seed bank at the same time period out of vancouver I’d ordered from them also from a high times ad ?

1 Like

Maybe Visc…?

1 Like

I’m not sure if that’s it could be it’s been a while

1 Like