Romulan and grape ghash

Well took a glance this morning and so far 4 of the 9 Big Buddys are males.
All the Ibls seem to be girls.

All of the grape ghash are males, now these don’t fit my scheme of things I have no other ghash running now and probably won’t get to it this year.
If anybody is running ghash or medman and needs pollen let me know PDQ otherwise it’s trash time for these.
This is the grape pheno of ghash very rare and hard to come by.

6 Likes

They always had cool names like couchlock for there strains

1 Like

Sort of wish I lived in your neighborhood. I bet that would be a nice male to take on. I’m just not prepared atm to add on more.

1 Like

Maybe collect some pollen to store of the grape ghash in case somebody runs it in the near future.

1 Like

11/13
Ooops one of the grape ghash could be a female
Kept the nicest in structure and smelliest ghash boys, keeping fingers crossed that one of the two is a girl.

Looks like there could be 3 boys of BB’S instead of 4.

All the Ibls still looking girlish.

4 Likes

First time I ever seen it was in a Gorilla Grape. It was pure purple crayon wax tho, no red.

1 Like

Yeah it’s nothing to get all excited about, probably a fifth of all afghanis have this trait.

2 Likes

mo betta, mo betta …:clap:

1 Like

I miss the pics. Hit me when you post please. Id love to take a peek. I know you got that sticky going. Oooh speaking of lenses. I rubbed my head (shaved bald) againt my eh bulb. I think the skin is baked on the bulb lol.

Grape ghash. Nice. You keep any pollen id love to hit the ghash when I run it.

2 Likes

Are u a bare bulb grower too.?
I hpt my shulder AGAINST one and i was sweaty.it explided and i got an awful burn.
I wesr shirts in the grow rooms now…lol

I have a ghash cross. I call it Dusk.

5 Likes

What’s the cross made of besides Ghash?

1 Like

The Dusk is nice. I gotta dig up my pics of it. And, I need to grow it again. Fuckin nice cross. I made seeds with it and the Lemon Fantasy. It should be good with that Dusk mom. I still remember how she grew so much bigger than my other strains. I thought it would be a male. She was something.

3 Likes

11/14
Up potted
6- Buddy’s
3- ibls, other one got the skizzers a terminal disease
1- grape ghash

Have
1- male grape ghash
Need to do some culling on the 3 male ROMs.

3 Likes

Olereynatf…the DUSK IS PSYOSIS X HERI X GHASH

4 Likes

11/16
Took down the flouros and the 600hps is in there with a hortilux bulb.

Be putting up the germ and prop tent up here in a bit.
That’s where the flouros will be.

4 Likes

The underground org…psycho…?

2 Likes

The scy x heri came fom a friend…it is not Valley Ghash…

2 Likes

So starting to collect pollen kept 3 males but think I’m gonna whack one of them.
One of the ones I’m keeping has purple striping going up his legs.

All 3 kept males are of Big Buddy’s

Grape ghash throwing small stamens 1/8" long is it.

6 Likes

Underground original…has a pshycosis…its a blues/livers…type skunk (ot1) genetics

4 Likes

I got that blues livers from Silas bx1

4 Likes