Romulan boy looking for a hookup

I have a pack or two of pure Romulan pollen , his parents are a Federation mother and a Next Generation father , I had the mother for almost 10 years before a sad loss.
If you have a female that would work with him I would like to split the beans from the resulting breeding.

20 Likes

I have several Romulan girls in the veg room atm… They’re about 3’ tall and I am going to be putting them into the bud room to flower out in the next couple of weeks, so your timing is perfect for me!
I was considering hitting them with pollen from another strain, or using STS/CS/eXe one or the other lol
But, to have the pollen from another Pure Romulan would be even better! lol
I’d be willing to split seeds with you cuz
DM me if you want to work this out.

15 Likes

@lunchpale, JUMP on that offer from @JohnnyPotseed, as trusted O.G. as there is!!! Everybody wins, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words there, @misterbee !! :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

No Romulan here, but I had to say the thread title cracked me up… Good laugh to start the day :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

im a bit off flower, but i just finished revegging and cloning a cutting from my romberry (Romulan x blueberry) and she is a beauty ive been looking for a worthy male, if you had extra of that rom pollen we could make a nice BX

heres a pic of my romberry in flower

12 Likes

@Chronickyle nice work. Bet that is some killer smoke.

You and @JohnnyPotseed have my vote

3 Likes

They’re plants are just beginning to grow but maybe worth pulling some pollen and getting together with the grower of this thread

2 Likes

Thanks that’s a collaboration with me and same pollen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.