Romulan Fems and Silver Pearl Fems

Figured I should create a new thread for these Legendary Ladies…pics to come in the next few days

25 Likes

Cool I’m ready for the show. Yea!

1 Like

Ready for the show!!!

2 Likes

Who’s got silver pearl fems? Been looking for quite some time. Has plenty of trade

2 Likes

Check greenhouse seeds :point_up::point_up:

3 Likes

@corgitron Did you score the Silver Pearl from Souvenir @wahatchi? That’s one I would like to have again.

2 Likes

I wish. Slept on those packs was thinking about emailing him. I wanna find a nice one to cross with sour bubble bx2

3 Likes

Have you ordered with these guys before? Never heard of them.

3 Likes

I’ve tried their super lemon haze and money maker !!

Problem is I thought it was a pure silver pearl but it’s a IBL

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/types-of-seeds/hybrid-cannabis-seeds/lost-pearl/

4 Likes

I’m growing Hawaiian snow at moment , grew a lot of there stuff back in the day , no complaints : ) Himalayan gold is another good one of theirs : )

3 Likes

Let me get some cheese together. Whose ordering from me.

3 Likes

I can help you , if you like , no worries : )

3 Likes

Yea I can help out also if needed. Do check seedsman they do have some good promos when it comes to GHS.

5 Likes

@corgitron @WVMountainGhost I did snag a 6 pack from Souvenir last year when he re-released 'em for a charity. I had it back it mid 2000s, all with early girl, red dragon, hempstar, willys wonder, afghani…it was a great year…the silver pearl stood out too

2 Likes

You fewl like trading a slip or two holler

1 Like

I have Romulan/lambs breath cross growing at the minute
2 of them first time checking
Out the seeds I made almost 2 years ago plants safe staying pretty small

4 Likes

Good snag. The Silver Pearl was one of my favorites from the old Sensi lines. Romulan is a favorite of mine too. Good luck with this one, I’ll be checking it out

3 Likes

Getting gifted a pack.

4 Likes

Never heard of those names. You and @anon98660487 know the stuff. I do remember the line not the names.

2 Likes

Do you still do you stuff? At one time you did some trading or an actions.

2 Likes