Romulan Genetics

Just a heads up to interested parties but DC Seed Exchange has some Romulan Genetics for 50% off. Wormhole and Ziggy’s Stardust have my interest!

7 Likes

Those are actually from Katsu Seeds… but they are part of our collab together.

btw… HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!

15 Likes

Communion (#2 cut) live rosin diamonds… :drooling_face:

41 Likes

That looks stellar! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

I just gifted her to Pearl Pharma in California… so anyone out here in the Golden state can look out for flower and rosin in about 4-6 months from Pearl Pharma. Also @misterbee will be getting his Communion clone sometime next week, for distribution to all of you here who want it. And I am hoping people will pass her around as much as possible… I want her to make the rounds and get into as many hands as possible.

45 Likes

That’s awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Very generous of you, thanks for sharing the love.

I hope that cut will make its way north to

7 Likes

Wow , respect , hats of to you @RomulanGenetics : )

2 Likes

Holy hell @RomulanGenetics that rosin is like crystal clear!!

3 Likes

Rosin diamonds maybe? I didn’t think it was possible when I first saw them posted. But somehow these madmen are crashing thca diamonds from rosin

4 Likes

They are diamonds… Im not an expert on this stuff, so I dont know shit from salt here.

I know how to smoke it though. :smile:

21 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to contacting @misterbee when he’s ready. I just went to Alt Sol’s website and they have some nice looking strains.

What’s your take on the Communion?

It looks like his site is about flower that’s in their dispensary. I hadn’t heard of them before.

4 Likes

I dont know anything about Alt Sol

I can tell you about my Communion though… (which I dont know if Alt Sol is using mine or not)

It is one of my best creations ever. It will be featured in Skunk Magazine this summer. :v:

21 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry bro. I just googled and it came up. It was a place in DC.

I’ll head towards your sight to read about it. Thanks.

Edit: That sounds really nice. Not the same as the other place. I can’t remember what it was now, I’ll look.

Well, they don’t give any parent info. Just Sativa Hybrid.

4 Likes

It could very well be mine. Looks and is described familiarly. But I’m not positive either way. I know several grow companies and dispensaries have already offered it… none were officially connected to me except Pearl Pharma here in California. I gifted them my breeder cut no. 2 Communion. Nobody else has it. Soon @misterbee will though and he has offered to make it available for everyone here on OG. He won’t be ready to do that for several weeks/months so people should be patient until he mentions he is ready to send some out. :wink::v:

50 Likes

Oh man, I’d love that cut! Unfortunately being in Canada it may never happen.Hopefully we can get it over here . I’d gladly pass it out on this side of the border! Absolutely epic the way you do things @RomulanGenetics just an absolutely generous soul! So many would hoard that and charge 500$ for a cut minimum. Much love and respect brother Jake

14 Likes

@RomulanGenetics
I just have to say you have really impressed me, you seem like a standup guy. I only got here a bit before you, so I feel like I don’t have standing to give kudos to anyone(because who am I, right?) but damn dude, your attitude and manner and degree of honest engagement has blown me away. You seem truly dedicated to the plant when a lot of people with the visibility you have would only be dedicated to lining their pockets. :+1:

17 Likes

Thank you my friend, I truly appreciate that. I’m not mother Teresa or anything… I just enjoy being a good person when I can. I’m not always a nice guy. Sometimes I am an outright asshole to people for no good reason at all. I guess all the in between moments I am just trying to make up for my past mistakes.

Please remember… even the people who truly believe they are special and better than others in any way, truly aren’t in any way. Your opinion, viewpoints and feelings matter just as much as mine, just as much as anyone’s. We are all just people surviving life, no one is special or unique no matter how much they think they are. You never need standing to give kudos or share with others. All you need is to know you matter just as much as anyone else. Because that is the ultimate truth.

59 Likes

Amen to that sentiment @RomulanGenetics thank you for contributing positivity into the community here!

12 Likes

Thanks for the positivity :+1::seedling:

4 Likes