Romulan seeds?

Have been looking at getting Romulan and was wondering if any had any experience with Next Generation Romulan or Romulan Genetics? Next Gen is half the price, so I could get twice as many seeds. Any help or experience with either company is appreciated. Thanks.:crazy_face:

16 Likes

What about free?

10 Likes

I was looking at next gen too, so I’ll wait on some words with ya.

4 Likes

All right, @Oldtimerunderground, I don’t know for sure if you were offering up free seeds to the user in original post or not… but it sounded like it to me (I’m reeaally high right now tho) and I just gotta say. That is just the most amazing part of this community. I don’t think you’d ever find the type of generosity and friendliness that happens every hour of every day on this forum, in any other corner of the internet.
It just warms my heart, all the good vibes flying around this place.
:+1:

18 Likes

Lol thanks @firehead I’m super high right now too haha and feel the same way on this site. I didn’t exactly offer up free seeds, but I know a way to get some free seeds in Canada if you wanted any…

13 Likes

Unless someone on here has some Romulan seeds to spare? Has there been a seed run on it before? I don’t think I’ve seen one…

6 Likes

Free always sounds better than 150. :joy: What Romulan do you have?

4 Likes

Next Gen is good - I purchased their purple Romulan and ran them and it was very nice smoke.

Back in the 90s federation would have been one of the noted breeders to use Romulan. Next Gen is a spin-off from that.

Now the Romulan I know is peppery - and I will say, I got no peppery plants. However, I purchased a cross (as a pure Romulan was not available from next generation at the time).

I had a good experience - was happy all around. My .02

14 Likes

Yes free is always good lol. I don’t have any but can point you in the right direction if you like :grin:

4 Likes

http://www.freeseeds.ca/menu.html

4 Romulan crosses right there to choose from. The best part? Only costs a few stamps…so not exactly free, sorry if I misled you…lol. hard to complain though…

10 Likes

That’s a cool site, love to see genetics being shared like that. Romulan is one of those strains I have been eyeing for probably 20 years and for some reason never got. With so many strains gone over the years I figure I better grab some while I can. :grin:

5 Likes

awesome site - I wish I lived in Canada :monkey_face:

10 Likes

I grew it back in the day…Romulan is a clone only strain…I think I also made my own cross with it.

22 Likes

I just ran out some of Akbb Romulan bx 3 f2
There are great
I want to try out Romulan Genetic gear and run together would have to save up 150$

21 Likes

I remember Romulan winning a CCup back in HS so 2000-2004 back when there was only THE Cannabis Cup.

7 Likes

I ran a couple Romulan Clones from Dark Heart outdoors last season good smoke but airy light buds with little bag appeal But it is one hit weed .P9271083 P9271084

30 Likes

14 Likes

I ordered from them , talked to Taylor every thing was great, Romulan was a freebie for me, super quick delivery. Was very pleased with the deal, been tring since to reconnect and it never happens, was hoping to set up a bulk buy

Further I haven’t had a chance to run theirs yet

one thing according to what i see is romulan is a older strain with unknown origins, so my guess is there are at least 3000 different romulans

7 Likes

How I feel about all these companies remaking and then releasing their classic strains…

It just ain’t the same…

Even better even though they are Klingon

12 Likes
8 Likes