Rooted multistrain journal

4x8 full n flipped still look ugly only under the hps. Cant figure out. Didnt put the 1000 in yet.

4 Likes

HPS plants look fine to me. Slight light stress is good for plants, makes 'em frosty. If they aren’t bleaching and everything else is in order, you’re on the right path. How far away from your canopy is your 1K?

1 Like

Its only a 600bulb right now but i was told to keep it 18inches away.
Look at leaves in first pic. Blotchy. Little Dry like 45% but im at 75f about 6inches over canopy so not too hot

Looking good bro! You flipping the whole Jimmy Mack? I saw the eye hortilux. My crystal ball shows big #'s in your future. Looking good doggie! Something off in the ph? Some people tell me things sometimes I’m dumbfounded. We cool?
Purp Mazar day 30ish.

I had my fingers up on that shot trying to block a little bit of the light don’t ask me why

1 Like

Why wouldn’t we be cool? Yeah everything flipped except what’s going outside. The solos look like tgey aint gonna flower right away. Tgeyre just not built yet. I flipped em but they choose when to really flip. If they aint ready they wont flower. . Im having something off on a plant or 2. Idk. Push em.

1 Like

I dunno. I couldn’t hear last night. I wasn’t saying nothing I was talking to ma ladie. lol. I hoped so I don’t have nobody that’s remotely cool. It’s all good :sunglasses:

1 Like

these are going outside real soon.

2 Likes

4x8 day 5 flower i hate the striping effect in my camera. Its not the led its the phone

4 Likes

The blueberry hashplant x chocolate diesel in pic 3 is a beast. First run on that strain. Its from co called useful seeds. Its a fem photo. I have cuts of her. 2are in the pack going outside and i have 2more clones.
Pic 2 is a tiramisu v2 ( which is mandelbrots magnum opus x ogkb 2.0)
First pic is group. Theres also e pupil next to the bbhp x choc d in pic 3
There’s an f5 bb x blk afghan kush in there that is the only reg seed. I cloned it already too. Clone is doing real good.
I got to read the labels there another strain in there.
In mirror box is goji pupil and the 2 solo cups. The goji pupil looks better now on day 4flower but she still got some straightening up to do.

1 Like

Ok today all show sex one male in the pack. Unlabeled its got to be tiramisu or f5bb x blk afghan kush

not a bad plant but im not needing pollen right now. Ill make sure my friend dont want pollen first n itll get bagged. And its unknown. Its something good just not sure what. In iso now shower was just to wet everything.

1 Like

Heres better shot at that bb hp x choc d. Got multiple clones of her. Some going outside. I put in another 5hrs hard labor on this outdoor site but skylight is clear now and holes dug and filled with soil mix. Good soil mix. Dug about 8-10gal size holes. Theyre in 3gal now.
back to bb hp.out of height. Pic sucks but its branched real nice too.

4 Likes

These are a little better. Got to get over top for camera not to stripe

4 Likes

Ok so pic 1 is tiramisu v2 . Top rt corner is a plant with only a main for some reason. Single cola type not sure what but its female.

Pic 2 is actually 4plants
Small one is a clone off the bbhp x choc d (thats flowering in pic 3)
Bigger one is a pupil other 2are another tiramisu and a f5bb x blk afghan kush
Pic 3 i know the one in back is bbhp x choc d i think the front is e pupil.
E is in there. Thats got to be the e pupil. I been beating myself on this outdoor spot n just moving too fast. Ill doulble check whats what once plants are dropped in the holes outdoors.

2 Likes

Oh i got one plant showing some odd colors like bleaching and ph flux. Its the one right where goji pupil was acting up. That spot under this hps seems to have negative response. Its like it pulls all the green to center of leaf in patches and bleaches. But at 18+ inches air cooled only 600w bulb. I did not put the 1000 in. 8-10 inches above canopy maxes at 82-83f after lights cranking a while.

1 Like

That one in front pic 3 is e pupil and smells like throw up or some deep nasty funk. They said one pheno was sweet almost fruity the other was “roadkill pupil funk” smell im pretty sure i got the second. Only popped 1of the 6 fem seeds.

2 Likes

I moved solos in under the hps i think they are both going male
oh well. Is what it is. I got more than my hands full. With the 3rooms n now an outdoor. Once this outdoor get going ill get pics. It’s literally an hour through dense forest. On a southern facing cliff. With no humans n plenty bad ass animals. Snakehead fish too. That alone says nobody there. It would been chemically killed every waterway near the pond snakeheads get found in.
everything else looking OK. I really like the way the tiramisu v2 sets up

3 Likes

That is a 20" box fan looking like a matchbox car in there under that bbhp x choc d and the e pupil

1 Like

Holy chit. I went to mountains for couple days n come back to these. First is e pupil.

she is one of the 2biggest plants. These damn things are in a tent

4 Likes

F5 blueberry x black afghan kush half the size of e pupil.

4 Likes

This one is blueberries and chocolate from useful seeds. Bbhp x choc d

4 Likes