Rotten Pineapple grow zone

Hit me up whenever you want, my friend. I’ll grow whatever beans you’ve got. Dropping some of these tonight. Here I come :japanese_ogre::seedling: and I’ll bet on damn near anything moving forward

5 Likes

That’s killer, good ole’ postal system at work :wink:

Excellent

4 Likes

I’m very interested, if you still have some available.
Reading up on the WVP - Sativa dominant in effect with a more indica growth habit.
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Nice, send me some details via dm :+1:

4 Likes

Quick pix

#2 and #3

:wave:

19 Likes

Looking very nice over here. That #3 looks alright to me :purple_heart: good work, man.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. Some others are hangin around

17 Likes

Looks like the colas are starting to stack up really nice :+1:

2 Likes

Pretty good with like 4-5 weeks to go :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you @Cartwright. I know exactly where I’m planting one of these beauties in the spring. I can’t wait.

7 Likes

Great news! Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haallo from the Rotten place :wink:

I have three packs made up. Anyone interested just say so. Ima smoke a spliff, and come back with an update. :wave:

P2090083

12 Likes

When do think you can plant them ?

3 Likes

Damn, I’m so excited to pop these! :metal:t2::fire:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

So, I pulled a few out to examine for weirdness, and took a few pics. All looks good, and right on schedule. I left a few unseeded, so flowering weeks can be more accurately estimated/recorded.

#8 - lookin’ great

#2 - you are number two :wink:

#3 - feelin’ free

downright rotten

Shooby dooby y’all

17 Likes

I’d love a pack, I can drop one seed in a few weeks, so probably by the time I get them, if you don’t mind sending to Belgium. :+1:

3 Likes

I grew one that I pollinated a while back, white pepper and citrus scent, very bushy structure, rubber like stems. The effect was quite balanced, more cerebral, joyful!

3 Likes

Nice! drop me some deets, and i will fire them out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I appreciate you doing so!

3 Likes

My 2 ladies

12 Likes