Round 1 mini fridge grow

My clones finally rooted and have moved into the fridge. So far the temp and humidity arnt going out of control with my fan on about half way

23 Likes

Nice! Looks roomy in there for now! :v:

4 Likes

Yea for now lol. These two are going to be used to make some seeds for next years outdoor

3 Likes

Ok… a little less room now,

6 Likes

Oh man, I didn’t even think about the shelf’s. That rocks!
The fridge turned out nice!

5 Likes

Thanks! They are working good for now

1 Like

Looking good! :seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

2 Likes

Cool to see your project go live. Looking good so far. Good luck with your grow!

3 Likes

I’m debating how long to wait to kick the clones into flowering, I’m thinking the one that will get colloidal silver should probably get 12/12 a week earlier than the other

2 Likes

Are those two hairs a sign of flowering… it shouldn’t be, it’s on 18/6 only one clone is showing those hairs

I’m seeing them on 3 different nodes

5 Likes

It’s called a preflower, plants will throw them out in veg when they’re mature…some more than others

3 Likes

Yeah, just a preflower. Definitely nothing to be concerned about

2 Likes

That’s good to hear, definitely not big enough yet lol

1 Like

Yep, you wanna fully stock that fridge. I will be hanging round for the fun. They are looking happy so far.

2 Likes

If you’ve got advice as I go, I’m all ears. My biggest crop out is an outdoor plant that made 1.5 grams, it was smaller than the seedling in there lol

3 Likes

Hahaha, but I bet it was one of the most enjoyable smokes you had cos you knew you grew it yourself. That reminds me of back in the original OverGrow days I accidentally snapped the top off a small freshly rooted clone. So i just stuffed the top in a RW cube and in a pot and sat it at the bottom of the grow space which was already flipped to 12/12 just for laughs. All i did was throw some water at it every now and then and it rooted and flowered without cloning gel or any proper treatment. The first few weeks were quite humid so i think that really helped the cause. See pics below of the plant and total result from it. MASSIVE!!! :smiley:

I am only just getting back into it since about 17 years ago. So some of my info is dated but the basic principles still remain. Will offer advice whenever I can. You won’t be short on advice in this place. It’s great.

12 Likes

Hahaha that’s awesome. Yea this one was just a tiny 2 fan leaf plant 3 inches tall with 1 nug… I cured it for about 6 months before me and buddy smoked it. Smooth as could be, but we thought it sucked because it didn’t get us high… 39 minutes later, holy shit!

2 Likes

Yeah you can keep yourself straight if you think about it too much. Then when you stop thinking about it for a minute it creeps up and grabs ya.

5 Likes

Both clones have now been repotted and Timmy the tranny ( put it in a timmies cup) has started the colloidal silver treatment

1 Like

I’ve been spraying the donor clone with silver twice a day and reducing its lights on period, all 3 plants are having noticeable growth daily, especially since tying them over!

6 Likes