Special thanks to @99PerCent for the following:

• Northern Lights #5 BX
  • Tan Hammer
  • Space Cookies
  • C99 x Romulan

Ebb and Flow system

Here we grow! :thumbsup:

28 Likes

Nice set of genetics you have there. What are you looking forward to the most?

Gonna pull up a chair.

8 Likes

good to see you back in action on the site @Roux!!

looking like the makings of an epic grow

8 Likes

Hey @Roux i will watching this one, i intend on making a hybrid with my C99 seeds and this is gonna be very illustrative.

Nice to see you back in action!

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Thanks all for the warm welcome back!

@Bongedtobits TBH I’m excited for them all but I suppose I would have to choose Tangie

13 Likes

That Baudelaire gear should be awesome!

9 Likes

Welcome back @Roux cant wait to see you rock this one. :movie_camera: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Can you try not to grow so well this time I don’t want you making me look bad :wink:

6 Likes

Hey you need to name the babies when they sprout !!!
Hmmm, I should do the same. :shushing_face:
Signed up!!

6 Likes

love me some ebb and flow. i will be watching for sure!

4 Likes

I’ll be following this one for sure. That C99 x Romulan sounds awesome!

3 Likes

31 / 40 Germination

Twins! 2 Seedlings from 1 seed.

Have a good one OG!

13 Likes

looking like a little grow again!

watching them twins

4 Likes

30 Seedlings have been potted
enjoy your stay little seedlings…

14 Likes

Everything is so neat and clean. I love that. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Veg cycle is in full operation

See they’re growing, like good little plants do…

14 Likes

Now this party is getting started!

3 Likes

Most are big, some are small…Meh, what do ya do…there all happy!

They grow up so quick…

Auto tent is up and running. 11 auto seedlings were planted today in the DWC tub.

Have a good weekend yall!

8 Likes

18 days old and they have exploded with growth in the last week. I’ve haven’t done much other than top of the res with fresh water. Seems they ate through most of the food from last res change and they are looking hungry.

Started HST with topping the taller plants, trying to maintain an even canopy. There is about 25% of the plants showing sex already.

This week they will be getting transition nutrients treated to 1200 ppm. Today will be the first day of a 12/12 light cycle. As the males make themselves more apparent, they will be removed to make room for the remaining females.

The auto tent is now progressing nicely. Unfortunately I lost 3 auto seedlings due to being out of town, however the rest are still doing great. 5 FAM’s and 3 Dark Devils should grow out nicely. Roots are establishing, so now it won’t be long till they explode.

Thanks for checking in, Have a great weekend everyone!

13 Likes

Wowza first day of 12/12 offered quite a bit of stretch from these plants. Most of them are unsexed at this point. Leaves are telling me that there are underlining problems emerging…Unsure at this point, but I did correct the PH from 6.2 to 5.7, we will start there and proceed further if no change happens.

7 confirmed males were pulled out today:

• 2 - Tangie
  • 2 - Grass Monkey
  • 2 - Tan Hammer
  • 1 - Cinderella 99

3 Confirmed female so far:

• 1 - C99xROM
  • 1 - Tangie
  • 1 - Tan Hammer

Here is a picture of the males that parted the table today. Which cleared up some much needed room in the tent for the other plants.

DD #1 is on the left and looks to have the crinkle tomato leaves, where as #2 on the right (and #3-not pictured) are growing normally…Have doubts that this is genetic, but this could very well be a problem with the rockwool or hydroton in this pot. Either way, we will let this little gal grow out to be all she can be.

Have a good week everyone!

7 Likes