Rso oil in the uk?

Any help sourcing RSO in the uk greatly appreciated, friend has been diagnosed with stage 4 small cell Lung cancer, hes allready started RSO but only has 4 weeks left, the original guy has none left so he needs help sourcing more RSO or even raw product to make his own if anyones knows a man ? that would be a great help Thankyou very much . Peace.

2 Likes

Can’t really speak to the availability of it in the UK if you want to buy it, but if you have herb you can make it. If you don’t have herb, would be a good time to look for some seeds. :wink:

2 Likes

Deleted post

2 Likes

Deleted post

2 Likes

I know a guy where I used to live in North East, he would occasionally get some in.
I’ll try getting in touch see if he still gets it.

:v:

1 Like

Hey @GreenHighland , offering finished product can get your account instantly banned. Check out the site TOS.

https://overgrow.com/tos

4 Likes

Oh shit, my bad. If I take the ban for it it’ll be worth it because I’m helping someone with cancer for free. I’ll screen shot his info just in case

1 Like

Can you trade finished buds within Canada?

1 Like

Never mind, just got the answer. We need a trading zone for Canadians. Figured because it was legal here forgetting that it isn’t every where else. Won’t happen again

2 Likes

They give a us a little leeway on that but best to keep all of that off the main forum and in PM. That way they keep things fair for all as some places are not legal.

2 Likes

Yup, gotcha

1 Like

Also, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

No problem. If it were me, I would delete the offer post :wink:

2 Likes

Cheers, just edited.

2 Likes

I thought you got band for that as it is against guidelines

I will definitely ask about, I haven’t looked up making it but how much bud/trim/shake do you need for the doses your friend requires? We will find a solution as a UK collective

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply Sense I have been looking at strength and dosages this is a vid i found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbcpgZRn7zA this is a multi strain mix . I think this is maybe a full dosage to complete a cycle of oil. any help is really appreciated bud even anyone with previous experiance of RSO, Feco, diets etc, anything :+1: thankyou Peace, C. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Your right about getting seeds, ideally superfast auto indica strains would be great for this if they finished within 8 - 10 weeks that would be great and help with the tailend of the treatment. This Tincture Thread is brilliant loads of things on there i didnt even know about, many thanks Cormoran Thanks and take it easy / Peace. :facepunch:

1 Like

Found it uk
If you still need it message me and I’ll hook you up with the contact

1 Like

I managed to get some but i will keep you in mind if i hear of anyone else needing any, thank you for taking the time to share this its much apreciated Sense. From now on im going to have a go at making my own apparently this is the seeds i need so if anyone on here has any i will be more than willing to buy some so i can get up and running :+1:
Platinum og
Motor breath
Purple punch
Kosher lush
LA chocolat
Godfather OG
Blue cheese
Strawberry banana

AlL mxed together in the RSO if i can grow out a cpl of each i should have enough for months cheaply, i know the going rate is £20 but when u need at least a gram a day it fair mounts up.
This RSO im taking is made from Gwava Dawg but i cant find any beanz anywhere. :sob:

Thank you again take it easy peace C. :facepunch:

2 Likes