Running the nature farms

Hey how’s it going OG’s. I’m running some beans from @thenaturefarm.
Strain is “stiltons finest” blue cheese X skunk 18
If I remember correctly they were released 2k18.
So far so good, had some PH problems at first. I seem to have sorted everything out.
Just noticed some yellowing leaf tips and some rust spots any advice? Anywho… enjoy the pics.
All of them (except one plant) have been topped once, And again today before pictures taken. THEY STINK!

Ps. I’ve been calling them Coochie

image|267x500

18 Likes

The spotting is on the older growth. It will be because of the pH issues causing a calcium lockout. Now the pH is back in range your plant will bounce back. Maybe add a little calmag to your schedule

2 Likes

I’d guess that the lower leaf issues were a result of the pH problem.
The new growth looks great. :+1:

Stinky cheesy skunk sounds like fun!
I’ll load up the party bong.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Great minds think alike eh? :+1:

3 Likes

That and I’ve done that… how many time now? :thinking: :rofl:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks for tuning in fellas

1 Like

Love the skunks, best of luck to ya :v::seedling::green_heart:

What are they going to be like in flower? Looking really healthy, keep it up!
:smiley::+1:

I’m excited for them no doubt! One Of them is a confirmed female.

3 Likes

I got Norcal Purple Haze going. It smells incredible and is a super strong plant. So far very impressed.

11 Likes

Nature farm plants smell like strait shit for sure ha ha

Pale horse rider Ohaze x skunk1 x 95 silver haze.

6 Likes

Shit yeah man! I’m a BIG fan of his stuff. Any particular one of those purple haze’s sticking out for you?

2 Likes

I only ran 2 so far. I really like this plant. I also have a clone going. It’s almost as nice as the 95 Silver Haze. I recommend that strain whenever he gets it back in stock. I plan on getting another pack. I got 2 excellent phenos from my last pack.

3 Likes

What are the smells on the silver haze?

2 Likes

Its a very woodsy incense smell with some spice on the back end. The smoke is sublime takes you up up up and last for a long time. It is very worth looking into. Here is the clone fresh out of the clone dome. Notice the really interesting leaves. She throws some amazing leaf shapes and the buds are thick. My favorite strain as of now. I hope he releases it again.

6 Likes

Here and update fellas.

I could’ve swore I took pictures but I guess I didn’t…
anywho I started with 8 plants. Just looked through them 4/8 confirmed female (white pistols). 3/8 were males, one smelled like menthol blueberry, the other like blueberry skunky/kush the last one I kept. The stem rub smelled like blueberry skunky vomit. I’ve never made beans before but maybe I will this year. The last one looks to be female, I can’t tell for certain so we’ll wait it out before making a judgment call.

1 Like

The High Sider ( norcal
Purple haze x skunk 18) these sparkle in the sun like a diamond (second pic you can see it) I was amazed at the sparkle. No joke this strain also packs on the buds I barely vegged this set of plants.

nice chemical cleaner smell astringent cleaner. Wonderful dense texture on the buds like fluffy sponge. Excellent. Very Appealing plant and very different than any other Nature farm
Plant so far. Get this guys gear folks you won’t regret it.

6 Likes

Norcal Purple Haze flowering nicely. This is a powerhouse growing plant. Extremely strong and smells delicious. Love this strain so far.

7 Likes

Awesome! Everything’s looks real good over on your side my man!

1 Like

Definitely interesting thread
I always wondered how TNF gear was

Can’t wait to hear a smoke report :fire: looks like :fire:

2 Likes