Runtz crosses and breeder examples- what’s your favorite?

I find myself really enjoying Runtz and Runtz crosses.

It offers such wonderful taste….it seams easy to gravitate towards it when choosing strains to run.

Zkittlez x Gelato = Runtz -Pretty simple combo of two pretty common strains.

I know there are tons of great Runtz varients floating around out there.

What are your favorites?

1 Like

I just picked up Detroit Runtz x Runtz (Runtz Bx V2) from Tiki Madman along with a Runtz S1 from Doja, and Grand Runtz from Purple Caper…

Just finished running Exotic Genetix Gold Dust as well (Rainbow Runtz x Scotty 2 Hotty)

Very tasty!

11 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: work you got going in the tent :tent:! So are you breeding for seeds or just smoke? :hushed::clap::+1::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::blush::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I ran the Exotic Genetix Fritter Glitter - Apple Fritter x Red Runtz last year. It was fabulous.

3 Likes

White Runtz is my only experience. I really enjoy it. So smooth! :v:

1 Like

Both, depending on the circumstances, in very limited quantities…

The only runtz I’ve tried so far on multiple occasions was Red Runtz by Exotic. Delicious …like candy. I’m running one cross now of super runtz x puree by Wolfpack Selections.

2 Likes

This is [Ruthless Runtz * Humboldt’s Most Wanted (gsc x t1000)] aka Flight Risk from CSI Humboldt @approx day 49. Smells like gas and candy. This was a freebie and I didn’t really know what to expect and I wish I’d have given it more space and veg time cause she is so pretty.

3 Likes

Whoa, that lineup sounds fire!

1 Like

You can get bolo runtz or pre64 runtz if you want the best

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips!

Found this gem while searching for “bolo runtz”

The Complete Guide On The Runtz Strain - robots-en (herbiesheadshop.com)

1 Like

Seems more like a chatgpt article than anything. If you need either of those cuts hit me up I’ll help you acquire them.

5 Likes

Pre 64 runtz is from purple city genetics and is pre prop 64 runtz

Bolo (be on the lookout) runtz is a bagseed selection that Clearwater genetics (boo) popularized on the genetic scene. Goes purple.

3 Likes

If that’s not the epitome of OG…SHUT IT DOWN!!! Bro, you are straightup “for real”, as OG as it gets. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Haha I can only help point people in the right direction. A lot of the time they end up not wanting to pay the ticket.

4 Likes

White Runtz was amazing.I was gifted a professional packaged White Wonka pack that had a eighth in it that blew out the bag when you opened it.Sweet frosted white hard fluffy nuggets that had a Candy gassy smell.High lasted 3 hours with that one.Wish i had seeds

4 Likes

I might find some Runtz in the “Ole Stash Bag”. If so, I’ll include some in the “Spring Fling Giveaway” (50ish Member/75 - 80 Strain/Variety). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

He is one helluva guy just like yourself @misterbee a couple of absolute gems :gem:

5 Likes

Looking forward to this runtz x old soul @Rippleseeds

6 Likes

White Runtz is a great plant, resilient, smells great and good high. The pre 64 wasn’t as good imo, but this was a small test run. I hold no Runtz, but hold a few Z strains. As far as I’m concerned, Runtz and it’s progeny are Z hybrids :man_shrugging:

2 Likes