Runtz S1 So Fem Genetics

I know some don’t like it, but when grown right Runtz is one of my favorites.

23 Likes

Any successful grow is a good grow. Nice looking start. Good luck.

5 Likes

Who doesn’t like runtz? That’s a boycott thing. Real runtz taste amazing and is Stoney. If I told someone it was rainbow belts. Or zlushies. They’d call it the best smoke ever.

5 Likes

All the Runtz crosses I’ve ran were extremely loud tasted amazing and had a great high.The only thing that was wierd about it the buds do this fall over and flip sideways the stems were floppy but they never broke.I’d grow it again I love Runtz my favorite is white runtz

5 Likes

I’ve grown out several runtz and crosses. Never had any problems with em, and very nice buzz. Not the best, lol but very nice.
That plant is looking healthy and happy!

4 Likes

It’s the same attitude some folks have about any large brand. There are folks who swear up and down that they hate cookies but think GMO is awesome, which is a chem cookies selection. Grow what works for you regardless of whether or not it’s “cool”.

8 Likes

lol I felt dirty having 2 runtz crosses in my tent this round. figured I’d give em a shot for the breeder.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

2 Likes

These are the 2 I’m running that have a half Runtz daddy, currently day 38 and 31.
From an Instagram breeder. if any turn out good I’ll name them. I don’t endorse without experience.

one is a grape with less sweetness than I’ve been accustomed. right one is a sharp lemony thing.

6 Likes

I passed out 300 testers of Runtz crosses for Matt last year and got excellent feedback to the point he decided to add Runtz to his permanent lineup…

Grown several, have many more… married one… Runtz Rule… lol.
Did I do that right? hahaha

4 Likes

Read something about Red Runtz. Sounded incredible. Anyone here experience it?

1 Like