Rusty leafs. Some questions and asking for help

hi. please help me identify problem and what can i do next.
base info - day 60 from seed, autoflowering, coco, problem started to show on the top leafs, i think problem came from ph getting down below 5. ph meter broke down, but i noticed that too late.
what i did to fix it - used ghe florakleen for 2 days, with ph 5.8, but looks like rust is continues to spread.
what else can i do? also not sure if plants are ready for harvest? maybe i should just ignore rust and go for harvest in a week or so? it is dangerous to leave as is if i plan to cut it in a week or so? whats the best way to handle that? should i continue feeding it or go with clean water? planned to harvest my bush at new year, but dunno what to do now…

3 Likes

Just taking as stab, but based on the nutrient charts, it It could be too much potassium

1 Like

Could be, looking to the purple petioles and dark copper blotches makes me think about a Phosphorous deficiency … hum|nullxnull

If it has been under pH 5 it was not available … :sunglasses:

Hydroponic pH chart

4 Likes

pH induced Phosphorus deficiency, I’ve done that too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Get yourself some pH testing drops, they are a cheap method of cross-checking meters. Drops never lie

The damage is done, mine finished early because of that issue, just keep an eye on the trichome colors to determine when they are ready.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

these fine fellows I believe are correct I just had well really still am having issues with this if you are getting ready to chop then water I would say flush and just remember for the next run goodluck

1 Like

Do you guys think this is the same?

2 Likes

To me that looks more like it has been in a hotter (and maybe dryer) environment than the plant liked. It may have had some Phosphorus issues but not bad.
…If George says something different, listen to him, 'cause I do! :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I would say heat I have seen this when I ran HPS I couldn’t control the heat but I could have wrong then and now sounds about right

My temps only reach 30 Celsius, and others are the same distance from the leds… but, maybe she’s sensitive lol

1 Like

Yeah I just assumed it was heat but I have had a few issues at times ēven under the led knowing what I now do about my ph issues it could be a deficiency I would really like to know myself I think I have pics of mine somewhere…

2 Likes

I keep meaning to check my runoff ph lol its probably self induced damage from not being thorough