Rusty's Gas Garden

26 Likes

Vegged 24 hours for 30 days from sprout

-300W LED Spider Farmer bar style light.

-3gal Fabric Pots
Coco Coir/Perlite

-1/2 teaspoon of Recharge once a week

-G.H. Rusty Formula
1gal R.O. Water
3ml Silica
8ml Micro
16ml Bloom

N- 130
P- 106
K- 213

Mg- 74
Ca- 130
S- 49
Si- 88

PH- 6.0
PPM- 1300(ish)

Temp- 75-80
RH- 50-60

-Humboldt Seed Company
All Gas OG - F4 (front)

-Twenty20Mendocino
Glue Sniffer - BX3-S1 (back)

Topped and lollipopped at week 3 of veg.

14 Likes

Tuned in to see this one

4 Likes

Oooee, that Glue Sniffer sounds real good.

3 Likes

Those are looking really nice :+1: good luck with your grow! :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Stem rub after first week of flower is very gassy on both strains.
Plants have responded to training well and they’re drinking about 1 liter a day.
Had some signs of deficiency, added 3ml of cal mag to a couple feedings and they seen to have bounced back. No new rust spots showing up.
I’m certain it’s from not pre washing my coco with as much cal mag as I usually do.
Overall I’m impressed with the growth of both strains. The glue sniffers are identical. The all gas og has some minor variations in growth.
These are some of the most inbred varieties I could find so it’ll be interesting to compare them to some of the f1s I have for next grow.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Nice setup and great choices with your strains! It looks like you’re doing a solid job with your grow

3 Likes

5 Likes

Smell is really ramping up now, I didn’t defoliate nearly as much as I should have. Temp sitting around 70 to 75. RH around 50 but getting as high as 60.
The All Gas OG has very thick stems and branches.
Glue Sniffer has some incredibly diesely terps.

6 Likes

All Gas OG showing some purple

6 Likes

Week 2 of Flower

8 Likes

Looks good. Following your progress. I am growing some All Gas also. Soooo good and tasty.

3 Likes

Looks like I got here just in time to see the show unfold. Everything looks in good order. I like the format of your writing too :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I hope mine come out half as good looking as yours. Your grow of them looked like top shelf

1 Like

Second trellis net up

5 Likes

Week 3 of Flower
Glue Sniffer is putting out rubber band, cleaning chemicals and fuel terps.
All Gas OG has a very generic 1 dimensional gassy smell. I’ve read from past grows the terps don’t really shine till the end.
RH was sitting around 60% and after defoliation we’re sitting close to 50%.
Glue Sniffer has been a consistent grower and essy to manage.
All Gas OG in leafy and bushy as hell. It’s also a stretcher and a heavy feeder. It’s branches are impressively thick and sturdy.

4 Likes

All Gas Og (Purple pheno)
Glue Sniffer

6 Likes

28 days Flower
All gas og (purple pheno)
All gas og (green pheno)
Glue sniffer 1
Glue sniffer 2

7 Likes

Today’s feeding I did some stem rubs and finally noticed some identifiable smells coming through.
Purple All Gas OG pheno smells like motor oil. Diesely almost. Very gassy.
The Green All Gas OG phenos smell Piney and classic og kushy Gas.
The glue sniffers are ranging from rubber bands on the left side of the tent to menthol and mint on the right. The Gas terps are more chemical smelling and less gasoline or motor smelling.

2 Likes