RX GLO F2/AF - DNA Cannaloupe Haze presented in VROG

Hello OG,

Welcome to Virtual Reality OverGrow, presentation of the this grow will be pictures from a VR perspective. VROG videos will also be made available. The challenge is that I don’t know enough about the platform to make it work as a place where OG’s can make their own avatars and build a meta verse for us to OverGrow together. Throughout this grow you and I are going explore a 3D OG, you can build your own VR room for free and we can connect the rooms. My goal is learn as much as possible and have some fun.
Interested?

ReikoX GLO F2 auto/fem

This OG is a inspiration to me, I have watched this person give seeds away for years. Updates from the lab combined with a dive deep in world of organic science as seen thru the eye’s of knowledge, outstanding. Starting 3 seeds of Glo F2 auto flower/feminized and 3 seeds of JLo F2 auto flower in bottled water ph 7.0 for poppin.

DNA Cannaloupe Haze Feminized
I have waited 18 years to get these seeds, in 2004 I smoked this incredible strain at the Melkweg in Amersterdam with the DNA crew waiting for Jorge Cervantes to take the stage. Afterward I stood in line for the JC meet and greet, taking my hand shake he pulled me closer, starting a conversation and after the platitudes… he made me the offer to co-write a book about OverGrow. We talked several times about in the months following with the conclusion it is it’s own book. I partied with the DNA crew for hours afterward, I couldn’t get enough of that Mellon smellin great taste’n mind blowing cerebral high. I have ordered these seeds several times in the last 4 years from different places because DNA doesn’t ship direct to my country, none of those orders made it. These seeds were purchased at HiperS. Starting 3 seeds in bottled water 7.0 ph.

27 Likes

I’m game! Here’s to a healthy grow! :beers: :v:

3 Likes

YEAH…YEAH…YEAH!! I managed to sneak in and grab that 3D right corner seat. Quite interested in this project, especially considering the deserved homage to someone I really respect…the one and ONLY @ReikoX !! Best Wishes for your success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

A bit of the future, and a whole lot of history, love it.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

3 Likes

I’m popping down on my beanbag with a bong and some sunflower seeds. I hope to be walking around In vr soon thanks @Heliosphear

3 Likes

VR?

I’m in, sitting, watching and learning!

I know someday we’ll be enjoying this in ‘Smell-o-Vision’!!

3 Likes

Yeah yeah! Cannaloupe in a Virtual Loop, let’s go!

2 Likes

How about the day when your buddy can blow you a shot gun over a transporter beam

4 Likes

I mean…I guess it depends on the
buddy. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

As I begin using Frame for VROG I’m currently learning how to display the pictures from the grow in progression

The perspective is 3 dimensional and OG’s will be able to enter see pictures, videos and talk to each other thru text, voice and video person to person and to a group.

I’m learning as I go and the added bonus of doing something to get me thru the boredom of growing.

The GLO f2 and DNA CH are popped and moved to rapid rooter plugs.
See yah in the zen garden. What? It’s got butterflies! I’m not saying I chase them around or anything uhhhh I got go. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Been a rough day, no VROG, i celebrated when i saw the Cannalope haze heads popped out this morning. The day took a crappy turn and got worse when i went to see the garden party got so awesome it fell off the global pin. Laterz.

6 Likes

Mornin Heli, Long time grower here since “72”.Cannalope Haze impressed me too. I went to a dispensary a couple of months ago (first time ever) with a friend that has a medical card in Missouri. She bought some CH and the taste was incredible ! I’ve got quite a few old school F1’s to trade. I can surprise you…he,he,he ! you won’t be disappointed ! PEACE Chubby

1 Like

Sweet! I agree completely, the taste of Cannalope Haze is one of the best i have ever tasted.
I’ve been growing since 85’ and use the exspencery on a weekly basis right now. They don’t got anything like CH, makes my mouth water seeing the CH seedlings pushing up. These CH are feminized so I’m not making seeds this run, i have a second order of DNA Cannalope Haze regular ordered. I don’t have seeds for trade right now, this is my first grow in almost 4 months.

All seeds Glo and CH have popped and moving forward. These will go in solo cups with soil tonight.

4 Likes

It’s been a long day, good bye Monday i wont miss you. Moved 5 seedlings to soil and a solocup. Last one moves tomorrow,

6 Likes

Each seedling gets 25ml per day, 7.0 pH water is poured on the central part where the rooter plug is located. Have a great day, be good to yourself. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

All seedlings moved to 50ml once every 24 hours, light cycle 20 on 4 off.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Glo is maturing and flowering.

DNA cannaloupe haze is approaching flowering, current light cycle 15 on 9 off.

5 Likes