Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

This will be a place for me to post my plant’s.

Orangecreamsicle 42 days

Orange creamsicle 46 days

49 days

I hope everybody likes them!

24 Likes

Some Bud Shots

24 Likes

Holy crap. At 46 days!? I’m amazed.

2 Likes

That is great work bro, nice camera work too Looks like a great plant to work with. Looks like she is gonna be really colorful, nice fade!!!

2 Likes

46 days on flo I guess. anyway it’s still impressive plant. How big pot did you use?

2 Likes

:v: very good looking plant man

2 Likes

Yes, this is 42, 46, and 49 days of flower. I use a #10 smart pot most of the time, but also use seven or eight gallon buckets.

1 Like

Beautiful plants my friend. I wish mine were so bushy and uniform. Perfect specimens in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you for the generous compliments. I talk a little about training in another thread, A Good Way to Train is the name. I am going to add more info later if you are interested.

1 Like

I’m always willing to learn. I usually just top or FIM with a little supercropping. I’d like to get into a little more training with supercropping and such. I’ve only done a little supercropping mostly just FIMming and topping. Of course I’ve only done around 6 grows, But I get a little better with each grow as expected.

1 Like

It is always good to have a lot of tools in your toolbox.

2 Likes

I read a little in your training thread. I noticed you mentioned using more blue light… The funny thing is, I am experimenting with using more blue than red right now.
I built my own DIY LED light using 4500-5000k spectrum white Cree LED’s in cob form and I am also using Royal Blue LED cobs with them in a little closet grow about 400w white and 350 watts of the royal blue spectrum instead of going with the Red’s that most use.
I’m only about 3 weeks into flower but the flowers sure are frosty already. From what I can tell it seems the blue is helping with the frosty trichomes.
I won’t know till the end what the final results of using more blue will be, But I think it is helping to produce more frost but It might not produce as much with the lack of reds, But time will tell. I’ll probably add some reds and some 3000k whites to my light for my next grow.

2 Likes

I definitely get more yield with more red but it isn’t substantial. I like the colors and think even the smells are richer. Don’t forget about UV for more oils. Being DIY savy it would just take some research. UVB is what you are looking for, but always research. You don’t know how high we all are when we type this stuff.

3 Likes

Eight weeks

15 Likes

Here are a couple of bud shots.

18 Likes

Beautiful plants man.

2 Likes

Sorry, but i took some harvest pictures but lost them all do to operator error. Here are a few after the fact pics to make up for it.

16 Likes

Here is the next Orange Creamsicle by MTG.

No topping or LST just supercropping.

I have smoked the uncured mother of this one and like it a lot. It’s spicy, vanilla, with just a hint of orange and citrus. I have high hopes for a nice smoke in a few weeks.

11 Likes

Here are a few shots. Two weeks of flower.

I misjudged her a bit. If you look close you can see a few deficiencies.

5 Likes

This is my second go around and her stretch was more than i expected. I let her Phosphorous get a bit low after vegging so long. She shrugged it off and has a nice punk rock look now.

13 Likes