Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

nice grow good pictures.

3 Likes

Much thanks my friend, I hope all is well with you and yours. :relaxed:

3 Likes

What I meant to say is that I’m just taking to talk off my Vape and that all my dealers are looking at me probably wondering why I had them up so often they just send me a menu asking me Yo what’s good with your ATM :credit_card: card.

3 Likes

The reflective material on the walls is a good addition just to reflect all the lighting from the light so there’s no loss in electricity or lighting that bounces all the heat around

3 Likes

Yea, i use mylar when i am too lazy to paint the walls. I am due for a few coats of paint at the moment.

3 Likes

Edit: It is closer to 68 days, i got confused.
Cindy 99 and we are at 70 or 71 days there about. I am just taking it day by day, when she stops growing i’ll start harvesting.

20 Likes

From the looks of it, she’s not going to stop. Be careful, could hurt if buds that big topple over on you :wink:

4 Likes

Ha! Ha! I have safety lines holding from the ceiling but will erect scaffolding if needed. :grin:

4 Likes

cut her or I fear that she will become a monster and eat people.
She is obviously a dangerous mutant

2 Likes

She is a beast. I thought C99 was a 7 weeker, and a low yield we? Neither of those things seem true in your case. What size pot is she in?

4 Likes

I am using a number 20 smartpot, the smallest i use is a 15, and the biggest i use is 25. I like bigger pots but the are a pain to lug around.

Fleur du Mal Seeds
Original 1998-vintage C99 bx
A back-cross of selected males and females from the original release of Cinderella 99 by top US breeder Mr Soul. This generation is even more uniform and true-breeding than the original, while retaining the strong sativa head, short maturation, ease of growing, and sweet citrusy taste of Soul’s original opus.
Sativa/Indica mix: 70/30 Maturation period: 8 weeks $60/12 seeds order code: C99

http://www.brothersgrimmseeds.com/cinderella99

3 Likes

Wow! That is an impressive C99! It must lean toward Jack Herer with the long flowering time.

I’m starting to realize I need to use larger containers in my grow. The problem is I’m not supposed to lift over 25 pounds, which is around a 5 gallon pot.

4 Likes

Some one on here mentioned a hand truck for moving pots, and i use little disks with wheels under my pots so i can gently scoot them and not have to pick them up as much. I have seen wine barrels cut down and wheels attached also. Get creative and make it easier on yourself. :grin:

3 Likes

What wouldn’t i give to be in trim jail with you @ryasco!

1 Like

thanks, good advice, but you can’t use a hand-truck to get in & out of tents. I need a real grow room! Then I could go crazy. I can get 5 gallons to work but the plant must spend the first 2 weeks of flower in a 2-2.5 gallon pot and then be moved into the 5 gallon. Which sucks, because at 2 weeks into flower the plants have become stretched out & hard to handle.

When you finally find the organic super-soil blend that works really well the growth rate is phenomenal, the challenge becomes controlling & managing the growth. I remember someone preaching this on OG 1.0 years ago and I didn’t understand what they were talking about. The timing of transplants is critical. If the plant gets into a big container too soon, it expends its energy on veg growth instead of flower.

3 Likes

November’s Plant-of-the-Month right there :+1:
Maybe even Plant of the year!
How many days in veg, @ryasco ?

3 Likes

I couldn’t tell you exactly, i should write more stuff down. She was a couple feet tall if that helps. Thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

Maybe one day, it would be more relaxing in Costa Rica i bet. :grin:

2 Likes

Cindy came down at 72 days or so. I was exhausted so didn’t take harvest photos but here are a few hanging shots.

16 Likes

This is the “dwarf” Cindy 99 at 34 days.

She is more frosty than her sister was.

I should add this Cinderella 99 is the work of @Baudelaire!

13 Likes