Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Did you find a shorter pheno in the seeds, mine were all super uniform.

I had 1 shorter pheno in the Janis seeds.

I look forward to popping more beans in the near future.

Nice plant @ryasco :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This “dwarf” Cindy was the mini pheno. It was shorter, and uniformly smaller than her sisters. Just a cute little thing, green and perky but half the size.

2 Likes

I wonder if the smoke is different in anyway or the finishing time :wink:

Interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is noticeably more frosty and seems to be maturing faster.

3 Likes

Usually the case with a smaller pheno.

Some how throwing back? or something in the growth process ??

Lucky you :grin:

1 Like

just breezed through, great thread, great pics, and most of all, great bud! Looks like you’ve got your setup dialed in. Anything you’d change?

1 Like

Thank you for the compliments! Yea, i would have more room, more light, and more control over my environment. I am improving it a little here and there between grows.

1 Like

I take this as a good sign my soil is healthy and my humic layer is building nicely.

12 Likes

I’d say so, lol.

Maybe I should go no-till and introduce some p. cubensis spores hahahaha

6 Likes

Sounds like a good plan to me. Might need a bigger pot for the cowpatty and the plant to fit. :grin:

2 Likes

My final Cinderella 99 pheno. This is the one i was most excited about, it has more color and faster growth than the rest.

Here is the “Dwarf Cindy” at 38 days. She is frostier than her big sis.

13 Likes

Salutations Ryasco,

Pardon me if i choose this thread instead of another to ask my simple question but here it is anyway: is it possible to have both colourful/sparkling flowers simultaneously to strong 9+ fingers leaves? If so what genetics are best at it, if not would someone please develop a little.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

In my experience the healthier and longer you flower for influences how many “fingers” your leaf has. If you stress the plant with cropping, topping, or other stressors it will cause it to revert to three or four “fingers”. (Lobes, but i like fingers better.) This is my anecdotal opinion.

Edit: I should have said veg not flower. I try for perfection but it alludes me again. :grin:

1 Like

Salutations Ryasco,

Thank you for sharing some background on the matter, i was simply curious as i had an impression, as a newbie years ago, that the lowest my cotyledons pair (vertically) the better future promises in terms of stalk diameter, which in turn translated as improved vascularity early in vegetation phase, etc. The record i had was 13 lobes (corrected!) but i must admit it was exceptional; i’m not too confident i could even have replicated this lucky outcome if providence hadn’t put The Borg directly on my path!..

1 Like

I was just editing my post when you replied. I said flower and i should have said veg. Please forgive my stoner mistake. Thanks for the conversation. I enjoy and learn from your musings. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi there Ryasco,

Please consider the enjoyment appears mutual!

3 Likes

I grabbed a few pic’s of the “Dwarf Cindy” at 41 days.

21 Likes

This is one of my favorites ever! She Sells Sanctuary… Nice taste @Egzoset!

1 Like

Wow those buds are fantastic looking, great strain, excited to grow a cross of it now

1 Like

wow, those are fat colas!! looks like this Cindy will be finishing closer to the usual time of 7.5-8 weeks.

1 Like