Ryknows Selections 🧬

Hello ladies and gentleman! Myself and @SkunkIE have joined forces!

Check out the Discord: RyKnows Selections

This thread is closed please post all grow photo’s to our discord or in the Rhai88 and friends giveaway thread!

86 Likes

Man, if only I had the legal space for 10 packs!

4 Likes

Heard that brother… 1-10 pack at a time for me. haha

Stupid limits.

3 Likes

Does it all have to be 1 10 pack? What about 10 seeds of the 3 strains I know I got some of the nagens bat seeds kicking around that u sent :thinking:

2 Likes

Absolutely… I don’t mind at all if it’s a combo of any of them as long as 10 get dropped!

3 Likes

Put me down for nagens bat too then! Imma go dig em out

2 Likes

Alright, crossing fingers for us :crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

Tombstone f2 x bambam

I have space for 5 at a time, I can drop them within 3 weeks. Currently in trim jail. USA

Thanks for the the opportunity, it sounds like a great cross

4 Likes

Sounds good brother send me your details and I will get those into the mail to you tomorrow! :wink:

4 Likes

Stoked to get these started man :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Better catch up, can’t be letting me outgrow ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I got a late signup lol hopefully they’ll have a speedy trip. I’m gonna start a few each first to do outside with some other stuff and than pop the rest with my others for the part two of my sea of green journey :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Both of your envelopes went out at the same time… @AzSeaindooin420 just happens to be like an hour ish away lol

4 Likes

Oh lol that makes sense

3 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan, mine are going in the greenhouse without a roof haha on the fence about filling an indoor room for the summer too and throw in the greenhouse for flower end of August. Not sure 100% yet

4 Likes

Just to say that i love to see this on OG. My best vibes for the run, and i wish to Rhai88 all improvements it can give to his kung fu. BB styled in bonus, i count on you all to feed the beast.

4 Likes

Blueberry Diesel cross has got me salivating. Count me in! I’d be making solvent extract within a week of chop, save some top colas to cure. Flowering I can do 5 at a time. I can definitely veg and sex out 10, though. Will end up keeping the 5 winners before cull. Don’t have a large photo stock of seeds or any planned next grow so I’ll absolutely run these asap.

6 Likes

This works for me my friend…
Which cross of the BBD do you prefer?
please send me your details and I will get them to you as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Nice man, what size pots are ya gonna do?

3 Likes

Thinking 25 or 30 gallon, maybe 20 if time gets away before they show gender and need to up pot. This season is just adjusting to the area and know I’m already behind from moving and not having the grow space set up, I run mine in 3 gallon til they “graduate” showing their bits

7 Likes