RZombie’s new grow with CMH 🕖📹!

Hi all, I’m an old OG lurker that learned enough to grow a good batch under CFL. I was crushed when OG went down, but thrilled it’s back & now we’re legal in my state so here we go!

I’m just getting started with all new gear and couldn’t wait to start my first post. Here’s a few pics to kick this off.

I’m growing in a 3’x4’ tent using a 315 watt CMH using a coco/soil mix. Seeds are Nirvana’s Aurora Indica, GSC, Super Skunk, and a mystery seed from some dispensary stuff.

32 Likes

very nice :smile:your setup looks good

I have grown Aurora Indica a few times good growing plant, very good smoke

thanks for have us along on your grow

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

:tv: taking a seat and watching

3 Likes

Looking good! I didn’t know they made a 3x4 tent. Looks like a good size. i was curious about the aurora indica myself

2 Likes

Sounds great and looked even better.
Best of luck with the grow man

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m getting some soil help from @OldHippie this weekend and the beans will get planted :metal:

More pics to come…

5 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

2 Likes

Pics as promised😃

Soil is a mix of coco husk, coco fiber, and some pro-mix. Decided against running a bag seed, so running 2 of the Aurora Indica. Fully plan to manifold train these girls for max yields. Let me know what you think!

10 Likes

Looks nice and clean, a great start!

2 Likes

Installed a Wyze cam to do time lapse and keep an eye on my babies when I’m away. If you look carefully, the Super Skunk has emerged from the soil.

What’s the best method to share my time lapse videos, YouTube or …?

7 Likes

My new babies at their first rock concert :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Finally got the tent dialed in for the girls. 14 days from seed.

10 Likes

Nice. See you got the humi going, excellent.

2 Likes

Beautiful clean set up
Love the time lapse
Pulled up a chair on this one

3 Likes

Very nice, I’m pulling up a chair for this one.

I also have two Aurora Indica plants in veg at the moment so very interested in seeing how yours do.

1 Like

Nice, clean setup!!..and a sweet mix of strains!!!

1 Like

Better pic of the girls, checkout the little special one, should I trash it?

21 days from seed.

7 Likes

Keep nutes, ph, everything in check and let it ride!! It is trying so hard to stay alive…dont take its life away just yet.

4 Likes

Will do, I hate to give up on the little gal!

1 Like

Here’s my first Timelapse of the girls over their last week of growth.

Things have changed a little, the Aurora retard has been replaced by a GMO seedling. Let me know what ya think.

7 Likes