Sam Skunkmans Haze

I have a few seeds of Sam Skunkmans Haze that were given to me several years ago. I have been saving them for the right time that I would be able to breed with them. If anyone has grown this strain please tell us how it went for you. Thank you. :grin:

11 Likes

wish I could help — but will contact some other folks that might have experience with it

1 Like

Probably the same or similar to the o haze that Todd Mccormick is selling. Check out the authentic genetics thread on here and see if there is any haze talk.

3 Likes

You should make more of em first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I can say those haze freebies Sam use to give at seedsman back in early 2000s were awesome. Stuff like Indian haze…ect. I wish I knew better then. But if seedsman still has haze varieties in regular seeds not fem…I’d get em if I was a super haze lover…his hazes are the real deal. Like nev. Same stuff

5 Likes

gO TO sEEDBAY FOR sKUNKMANS GENETICS – HE HAS 5 LISTED @Magu

1 Like

I just completed an OP of Cultivators Choice - [Haze x Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze x Sk1].
Not sure if what you have is similar. They were just purchase from Seedbay last year.

Ended up with 4 males, 6 females. 4 females were haze dom. 2 females were Sk1 dom.

Also here is list of freebies from back in the day.

2 Likes