Samwells Purple Poison Cookies

This is gonna be a new adventure for me. First time ever running any cookies genetics. Should be in good hands with samwell though.

27 Likes

Grow them out I wanna see some cookies.

2 Likes

Im germinating 5 of them as we speak. Im hoping for some cookie leaners just to find out what its all about. I know some people hate cookie and its crosses. Ive never experienced the genetics. I think i need to track down some seeds that have more cookies in them. Some of these hype cookie packs are expensive though.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Don’t worry about what others think just do you and enjoy. Cookies make good crosses, and samwell has fire beans. I’m still waiting to grow his cobra strain.

6 Likes

I agree completely. Too many seeds and not enough time to worry about others opinions. Need to form my own

4 Likes

I’m trimming up some PPC now. I think you will like them

18 Likes

Man I need to start some seeds!!! I’m playing with clones right now and man it’s taking over my garden. After I’m done doing my project I’ll be popping some beans again.

2 Likes

Amen bro! Love it

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing this one for a while too! @SamwellBB has tons of fire and is a great guy and stellar breeder to boot! Looking forward to the show my friend

8 Likes

Oh by the way. Ive been growing and making seeds now for just over 15 years. And, I can finally say that im somewhat legal now in my home state of Ohio.

6 Likes

have to use this photo for the Purple Poison Cookies packaging … ha ha ha :fire:

12 Likes

Over 36 hours in the cup and not a single seed has cracked yet. All of the seeds were super small too. Pack is a few years old as well. Im going to be patient though.

4 Likes

any problems just let me know - I’ll send you a bunch more :fire:
you never know where the beanz have been
if they go thru an x ray machine… etc.

6 Likes

In a cup of water??

Xray machine can hurt beans?

Yea. A small amount of bottled water with a drop of hydrogen peroxide. Like i always do.

3 out of 5 have taps. The other two are starting to open.

6 Likes

it seems to me but to verify that it can cause cytoplasmic mutations or cause a reduction in fertility
but one day I came across the report of a student who was carrying out studies in a cannabis university in the US, one of the studies consisted of x-ray bombardments on cannabis seeds, following this exposure of the seeds to x-rays. small numbers of seeds were able to germinate and it was so fire that a small number of students managed to get the plants out of the university and keep them secretly
and I wonder if I didn’t read that here somewhere

1 Like

I don’t know but i think 36h it’s a bit long
Peace out