Sannie's Seed Shop

I believe somebody has Sannie’s Jack around here. I never bought any. For some reason, I had an aversion to Jack Herer back then and had a preference of the Silverfields and the Sugar Punch over it. I regret not ever buying it. I have Emperor’s Haze though, which is C5 x Jack Herer. Good luck on your Jack increase project. We would love to see you accomplish it.

9 Likes

I have sannies/knutsels Jack in f6 but it’s planned for a repro so I wouldn’t risk sending them anywhere for risk of loss. Its on the list so should be done end of year or early next all being well

14 Likes

Yes repo that fire please

6 Likes

That is awesome to hear. Better do it yourself than risk people getting them and not doing the repro or doing it and not having the kindness that is expected in return. Well said.

3 Likes

Yes, there is that but also postal disasters happen regularly enough to make it not worth the risk for certain things. I have lost a couple of rare things that way too.

5 Likes

Let us not forget, all of us have a little hoarder inside. I only receive seeds if I plan to grow them. The seeds I buy though and dont plan to grow go the the freezer. The other are on the fridge waiting their turn. Hoarders also die and the seeds are lost.

There is a diversity of causes to the risks of losing entire seed lines.

7 Likes

I’ve got allot of Sannie’s Jack crosses available… Not the pure cross, but thats just fine by me ^^

12 Likes

Barrie my man
Deeze are Barries
I’m guessing SJ or Ssh? Expressions?
"Mindless "seems to show SJ
Or something close

I dunno I just get stoned hehe

26 Likes

Nice to see you on here Tru!! @Barrie84 Hope all is well my guy! :facepunch:

5 Likes

@BuckeyeBeanz thnx bro❤️ @Toker1 never growed these beans but im gonna do it soon :sunglasses: looks like a Blue Hammer pheno to me… Sugar punch is more dense… How are the smelling?? Really like the structure of the plants

5 Likes

Really good, smells like sannies shop
Lol
Hard to describe, perfume
Sweet, hints of citrus, fruits.

You will enjoy them , easy to grow
Just fun beautiful cross

3 Likes

Sound’s amazing just how i like them ^^ enjoy it my friend… Edit we still need a name for this cross :wink:

3 Likes

Toker1 :facepunch::heart::facepunch::pirate_flag::+1::pirate_flag: what’s up man

1 Like

Sup man, long times
Fixing to smoke this Rotten pinapple f4 by Cartwright
And watch back to back Sarah Conner Cronicles
Hope all is well.

10 Likes

Is this a shackzilla candy pheno?

13 Likes

Barrie bred them, and seems to.think it’s mostly
Sugar punch.
It is denser, both smell so good, sticky sticky to.

4 Likes

More Blue Hammer than Sugar Punch :wink:

5 Likes

Ok, same structure as the candy shackzilla.

3 Likes

I think so too… Sugar punch was really dense when I grew it

Blue hammer was not loose but a little airyier

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of Jackberry F3s from around 2010-11 that’s been in the fridge since. I never popped any of them, seem to remember something about the high male ratio. I thought I still had a half a pack of Killing Fields, dug through the old stuff and found the Jackberries, but no more KF.

Happen to be anyone here to ever grow them, found something that stuck out?

6 Likes