Santa Maria by eskobar

good evening fellow enthusiasts!

I’m pretty new to this site but not to pot forums in general. what I like about this one is the generous sharing of genetics. I’d like to participate! I thought to myself this could be a good chance.

several years ago I grew the Santa Maria fem freebees by eskobar which i received through Sannie’s shop. one of the first two seeds revealed what I consider the holy grail in weed for me.

unfortunately I didn’t took cuttings before flowering because of limited space and general being kind of new to keeping clones, making seeds. reveg was something I hadn’t thought about. so I made several more orders just to get those freebees but after two more packs they were not available anymore. I grew out 6 seeds but everything after the holy grail I found the first time none of the phenos were that good. since then I’m on the hunt for those seeds but wasn’t lucky.

so my question is: does anybody grew it too and may have some more seeds to trade with me?

8 Likes

you on opengrow : )

5 Likes

hey ifish! haha

2 Likes

You leave out the i and the e just to confuse us lol

4 Likes

apparently didn’t work out

4 Likes

Happy to hear from you : )
You still beating that drum ?

3 Likes

yeah, this year I planted a critical plant, which got huge, only for that purpose! I hope for a nice bar of hash. I haven’t smoked any good hash for like a very long time and I have a little crave

5 Likes

That will be tasty
You still running the core ?

2 Likes

I let her go last year outdoors…regretted it shortly after^^

3 Likes

Lol mine went too , plenty more fish in the sea , more treasures to be found
Here is great , good peeps , great comunity spirit , get stuck in , you’ll love it : )

4 Likes

I remember a guy by the name SpeesCees who used to do the 12/12 from seed method with Santa Maria exclusively. To bad you didn’t take a clone of a winner. Never hesitate to take a clone no mater the cycle. I’ve taken cuttings from plants deep into flowering. They root the same as any other clone and once regenerated they branch like crazy making excellent mother plants or trees…lol.

6 Likes

Hey Bru…how´s it? nice to see you over here :wave:

3 Likes

@mndlss bro is that you welcome aboard I think you’ll see a few of us old open grow fugitives lol

I had just stopped by the old site the other day and it seems there’s no one around but a hand full
And fool on the hill and toker were fighting and gardenartus was trying to calm them down still no mods it looks like but San it was just the same

I’m pulling up a chair popcorn in hand joint rolled
:thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon: puff puff pass

3 Likes

Hey Saxo, nice to read you! actually I was looking where everybody went haha

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.