Sardinebags seed emporium

Hi all, this is a placeholder that i will be adding descriptions of any seeds i have up for trade. The intention is to trade with all you fine folks, then have a QR code on the seed pucks that links back to a description i will post here.

Menu of Available Crosses

ID Genetics Fem / Reg Type Status Tested?
2107 gingersnap x unknown reg photo available yes
2201A gingersnap x lindas#gelato 33 reg photo available yes
2201B lindas#gelato 33 x lindas#gelato 33 reg photo available yes
2201C 2107 open pollination x lindas#gelato 33 reg photo available no
2209D fallen soldier x Purple City Genetics#Gush Mints fem photo available yes

retired / no longer available

ID Genetics Fem / Reg Type Status
2209A fallen soldier x ground up genes#IHG Slurmint IX x Slurrup fem photo retired
2209B fallen soldier x Purple City Genetics#Double Dream fem photo retired
2209C fallen soldier x Purple City Genetics#Wedding Cake fem photo retired
2107 - open pollination (regs)

This was the first large scale open pollination run i did. lots of purp phenos. one is really dark. wasnt hugely impressed with the smoke, i found it a bit one note. my friends absolutely loved the buds for the bag appeal.

• mother gingersnap x father unknown

2209D fallen soldier x Purple City Genetics#Gush Mints (fem)

pollen donor either gushmints or wedding cake

Mother Descriptions

[WC] [[Purple City Genetics#Wedding Cake]]

(Triangle Kush x Animal Mints)

• “the wedding cake cut” (jbeezy)
  • slow vegger
  • fantastic smoke
  • yields pretty decent and isnt super fussy
  • de facto standard for strong “cake” bakery flavors

i know there are two floating around, this one is the triangle mints variation distributed by pcg. i purchased this directly at a local dispensary so i think its legit.

[DD] [[Purple City Genetics#Double Dream]]

(Blue Dream x Dream Star)
(Blue Dream x (Blue Dream x Star Dawg))

• a california staple, its the best of many blueberry hazy cuts to come out of norcal early 2000s.
  • same high as blue dream santa cruz cut, but stays more compact
  • “the day dreamer”. a mellow high that doesnt hit you in the face, easy to get work done
  • full flavor, less thc. really nice spicy floral flavor
  • yields well, a bit of a pain to trim

[GM] [[Purple City Genetics#Gush Mints]]

(Kush Mints x F1 Durb x Gushers)

• “the workhorse”
  • “rock solid, consistently stacked, little ladies of pure joy”
  • cookies nug structure. tight buds, minimal trimming
  • bakery notes, though very mild. annoyingly mild.
  • purps up quickly in response to covering the surface of the soil to ice

if you close your eyes and imagine the “average” of everything you like about cookies buds, this is it. i havent had my buds tested but she is strong. she can take an absolute beating and keep on trucking. unfortunately the genie slightly misinterpreted your wish and forgot the flavor.

originally bred with outdoor norcal growers in mind, she has a tendency of making thick branches that resist the wind pretty well even before staking. outdoors the purps shine. indoors id recommend icing the surface of the soil once or twice starting week 8 if you really want those purps to come through. dont skimp on the ice, i use about several lbs of ice per 5gal

[SL] [[Purple City Genetics#slurty3]]

(Slurricane (Cowboy’s cut) x Gelato 33)

• “sorority girl pheromone”
  • best “instagram” style buds around
  • short flowering period, easy grow
  • bakery back notes with fruit forward flavors. more fruit than bakery but you can tell its got the cake in there somewhere
  • pull this out at a party when everyone is drunk and people are going to lose their minds.
  • less terp forward, more distinctive bud structure

the nugs look immaculate. My friends drool every time I open the bag. it’s definitely worth checking out. I love the slurty because the always comes through with a distinctive bud structure that absolutely bangs in the bag. the flavor and high are not the highlight here but don’t let me knock on her too much. She is a beast.

[GG] [[Purple City Genetics#grandi guava]]
  • terps galore
  • really nice kush structure, grows aggressively
[US] [[cult classic seeds#unicorn sherbert]]
  • short flowering, like crazy short flowering
  • minty aftertaste

there is something about the terps on this one that i love. slightly minty, heavily candied, this is a quick return type plant that actually bangs on flavor.

31 Likes

I’m interested

2 Likes

PM’d ya, I have some auto s1’s to trade also.

1 Like

HMU when the Dust settles. Have a FEW, P/R, P/F. A/R & F…about 1,000+ Varieties!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@sardinebags They arrived safely and thanks for the extras :call_me_hand:t6:

10 Likes

Hey brother what is that purple one hanging in the picture

its a pheno of 2107. pretty sure i sent you a handful, if not let me know. ive ran her a few times. lots and lots of purps. absolutely gorgeous. its def the best of the regs ive got today. unfortunately i found the high kinda one note. ive been just calling her “purps”. i have one friend specifically that has some unnatural fascination with purple buds

5 Likes

Cool ok I will check in the morning I’m already in bed been a long day
I think I’m starting to have an odd fascination with purples too lol

Yeah I did get that one I’m interested in
2209b and c

1 Like

Mother Descriptions

[WC] [[Purple City Genetics#Wedding Cake]]
  • “the wedding cake cut”
  • slow vegger
  • fantastic smoke
  • yields pretty decent and isnt super fussy
  • defacto standard for strong “cake” bakery flavors

i know there are two floating around, this one is the triangle mints variation distributed by pcg. i purchased this directly at a local dispensary so i think its legit.

[DD] [[Purple City Genetics#Double Dream]]
  • “the day dreamer”
  • really nice spicy floral flavor
  • no mental haze, a mellow high that doesnt hit you in the face, easy to get work done
  • its my “light” weed. full flavor less carbs. better than Heineken though
  • yields well, a bit of a pain to trim

[GM] [[Purple City Genetics#Gush Mints]]
  • “the workhorse”
  • “rock solid, consistently stacked, little ladies of pure joy”
  • bakery notes, though very mild. annoyingly mild.
  • purps up quickly in response to covering the surface of the soil to ice

if you close your eyes and imagine the “average” of everything you like about cookies buds, this is it. i havent had my buds tested but she is strong. she can take an absolute beating and keep on trucking. unfortunately the genie slightly misinterpreted your wish and forgot the flavor.

originally bred with outdoor norcal growers in mind, she has a tendency of making thick branches that resist the wind pretty well even before staking. outdoors the purps shine. indoors id recommend icing the surface of the soil once or twice starting week 8 if you really want those purps to come through. dont skimp on the ice, i use several lbs of ice per 5gal

17 Likes

Looking good there my guy :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

3 Likes

Fire crops looking good

2 Likes

Looking good over there.
Loving them colors btw :smiley:
I picked a gush mints cut purple city genetics clone
And a Slurrty3 clone from purple city genetics also and have kept them as mothers.
I’m flowering a gush mints cut I took to join this run I have going.
But my following run will be running the gush mints and slurrty3 together.
Very excited.

4 Likes

youll like slurty3. i prefer gushmints overall but slurty beats it on bag appeal. plus its also very easy to grow.

4 Likes

Oh yes I’m very looking forward to the gush mints.
I was not going to run it until my following grow but took the cut and it grew like wildfire so I threw her in the mix .

2 Likes

Interesting I have the gushmints from purple city genetics and I found her to be rather floppy and thin stemmed compared to other varieties I had outside this year. She is also not what I would call disappointing in the terps department mine came out really pronounced super musky sour flavor and very similar smell. I actually crossed her to the Pakistani chitral kush and am hoping it will add some thickness to the stems, more compactness to the structure and some more color to the nugs :grin:

4 Likes

glad you enjoyed her, gushmints is definitely a cut worth finding. not surprised you like her terps. taste is so subjective. when you smoke gushmints right after wedding cake you kinda notice that the cake has way more bakery terps but gm is stronger / has way more color. someday im gonna make cake x gm fems. i think it would be a good cross, its on the backburner for now. my gushmints s1 seeds were pretty great but the actual cut blows any of my seeds out of the water. pcg does a great job on their pheno hunts

PCK x gm sounds like a fantastic cross. let us know how it goes. i try and pick varieties with similar bud structure to cross, PCK seems like it would have those dense little rock nugs that might blend well with gm

5 Likes

update on packaging - after receiving much positive feedback i am pleased to announced new packaging. several of you suggested i save on shipping costs by using seed flips instead of small vials. i was able to source a large quantity of coin clips and several dozen hose washers. I just spent the morning assembling a whole bunch of them and am pretty glad with the results. i was able to comfortably fit three in a standard envelope and they do seem pretty sturdy. thanks for the suggestions all, this will make it alot cheaper to pass out freebies (or trades). im going to send one out on monday as a test run but based on all your feedback i believe they should safely make it through the automated roller sorting machines.

20 Likes

Nice it’ll definitely help you save on shipping cost @sardinebags and I just wanted to thank you for letting us get the opportunity to get some :fire: to grow Happy Growing The Doc… love the pipe

5 Likes

Yes
You are good to go
I use the same method with sending seeds out and never have had an issue.
Happy growing and happy sending :wink:

3 Likes