Sativa Love Affair

I want to show some of the plants i actually growing. I´m a lot into clear headed, happy, euphoric and uplifting sativas.

Just finished a Panama x Malawi, which was pure pleasure to grow :blush:

Currently i´m in late flower with two Purple Haze x Malawi in 8 Liter Pots Lightmix.
Running a Sanlight @160 Watts.
Have grown this years back then, still one of my favorite strains, they make me really happy looking at them right now :slight_smile:

And yesterday i send 2 new babys into flower, one Ethopian, an Phenotype with quite short internodes and a Punto Rojo :hatching_chick:

57 Likes

And, happy you should be, with a SUPER CONGRATS included in your satisfaction…WELL DONE!! Take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

There looking great! Nice genetics, this will be a good smoke for sure

3 Likes

@lagarto is this a gtools box? Bonanza?
How much sanlight did fit in there? And wich model?
Your plants are looking nice buddy.
Nice genetics too. :+1:

2 Likes

Very nice crosses and plants brotha!
The PHx M colas are massive already.
Happy harvest on the P x M :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Nice! I just flipped a Golden Tiger which is Thai x Malawi. How long did your Malawi crosses flower for?

5 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback, this forum feels welcoming :relaxed:

@misterbee
Thanks a lot :pray:

@36Chambers
I have 2 Bonanza mini, one with XL Extension, which i have since 2013 now, for the big girls (height 2,36m), :sauropod:
And one without where i run currently an 100 Watt selfmade LED with smaller plants, which i got in heavy used but super cheap.
I have an silent fan inside, which is dimmed with an transformer, so i have almost zero noise. If it get´s warmer the thermostat switch the fan to an higher mode, which make a little more noise but improve cooling.

I run a Evo3-60 with 190 Watt, but never on 100%, usally 160 to 170 Watt is already a lot, feels like more is challenging for the plants, to feed even enough nutrients that plants can make use of so much light.

I made a little upgrade for my sanlight and attached 4 fans to it :man_mechanic:
Goal was to move the air in my growbox and cool the sanlight at once, so main airflow goes to the plants, while stille some still flows over the cooler helps to keep lamp temperature low, here is the “concept” i made :slight_smile:

!

Then i build two of theese

and voila, let it rest on my light to blow the air to my Ladies.

Through the fans the sanlight also moves constantly back and forth a little, let the light come from an other angle every moment :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Golden Tiger x Malawi sounds also very nice.
My Panama x Malawi needed 78 days under not optimal 11/13, 10.5/13.5 in the last 2 weeks.
The Purple Haze x Malawi ist at 93 days now.

3 Likes

Ah Nice. I love good sativa’s. Even the wicked sativa’s are beneficial.

Right now this “Jr Mint Blueberry Cupcake MAC1” is the wicked paranoia sativa. Cleans out my sinuses & chest like nothing else. I can deal with the paranoia from being too-damn-sativa high.

My ‘Cape Goat’ strain is the most calming, anti-worry strain I’ve ever had. It’s better than benzos.

I grew out this Luxor’s chocolate CBD from purple caper. stuff is 1:1. 10% thc, 10% cbd, and 5% other cbd’s, with some thc-v in it. it’s great for a level plateau high, for a long time. The cbd’s feel so good when they hit my system. It’s that piney smelling clear-headed high from back in the day. I love the stuff.

I’ve been growing this “Jr Mint x MAC1” since my first seed purchase, in 2022. It’s been a great strain. I love that chocolate mint aroma. I have Chocolate Thai growing now, but that cedar terpene is way different.

Last summer I was on a Pineapple Express kick… and that’s a favorite, too. up there next to the Tangie’s.

1 Like

Purple Haze x Malawi on flowering day 95, my shorter Pheno shows already nice ammount of resin :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Your buds are kicking it! You’re gonna have some really good smoke

3 Likes

I like to share more pictures.
3 Plants at flowering Day 50 in 6 Liter Pots.

• Thai Chi (right side)
  • Oaxaca x A5 Haze (left side, back)
  • Juanita La Lagrimosa (left side, front)

9 Likes

Very healthy garden, Looking great in there brotha!

Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Purple Haze x Malawi - Flowering Day 116
One plant harvested, the other still needs 2-3 weeks to finish i guess :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Purple Haze x Malawi harvest on Flowering Day 127 (+15 days veg)

This one like to flower forever, but quite some brown trichs so i decided to chop :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice call on the chop! :herb::scissors: looks great

1 Like

Zamal x Haze from old seeds which @Heirloomwizard made more than a decade ago - Flowering Day 26
(and a little Green Haze x Malawi in the front).

The plant is aiming for world domination, took already control almost over the whole grow cabinet :grin:
The horizontal branching is spectacular, cutted already a lot of branches out, not sure if i should cut still more.

Starts to show resin now with an amazing mango smell, look at this resin on the stems :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Amazing plant man, what a jungle you got right there! The Zamal mom is strong in that one with those 5 finger leaves and bud structure.

Can’t wait to see how it finishes.

Best.

3 Likes

Leda Uno in 1.25 Liter of Coco, flowering day 55
Amazing how huge this baby got in the little pot.

Got pollinated with A5/Original Haze x Original Haze :hugs:
Really looking forward to this cross, the wonderful clear headed and uplifting high of Leda Uno with this amazing Haze cross :heart_eyes:

7 Likes