Sativa1's Grow Room

I am headed to an endevour such as yours @Sativa1! Golden Tiger from ACE running here!

Check out my Golden Tiger grow, i just got started tho.

Golden tiger takes a bit longer. Mine from the 2017 seed run. Mine Was Thai dominant and went 15 weeks.

1 Like

La Plata labs Durango og

Durango og in week 5.

5 Likes

Nice chunk of T’s in there! WOW!

This strain tastes of gasoline and rubber.

2 Likes

At least is frosty :slight_smile:
Super beautiful for this age. Congrats !!

1 Like

Fire!!! :fire: Durango is amazing. I’ve been really impressed with the gear from La Plata Labs.

2 Likes

Another Durango shot

7 Likes

6 Likes

Mendo breath at week 6 bloom

1 Like

Chernobyl x purple dreamberry

5 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Very nice bud. Did u grow it. I have what I think is the Golden Ticket pheno of Chernobyl, and love that lady to death. I say I think it is because I can only go off the description of it, because I haven’t been privileged enough to see a verified cut and compare. But she is lovely. I can only imagine that Purple Dreamberry accents her nicely.

Yes it was my plant. She smells great. Yes golden ticket would be nice, but I’ve not seen it. I grew 6 Chernobyl females in a green house a few years ago. I’m not exactly sure which phenos I had but they were awesome. I have 5 more Chernobyl x purple dreamberry here

2 Likes

I am praying 15 weeks to be the case, there are some phenos that will finish at 22 weeks…

That’s why I shy away from the pure Sativas. I’m afraid they will out live me!

3 Likes

Malawi at 3 weeks. Today I took the growth off the bottom 2 nodes off every branch to maximize the growth of the tops. Also with the veg+bloom I’ve been feeding they are showing a calcium deficiency. So yesterday I fed some nftg Herculean harvest liquid bone meal.

4 Likes

I think giving this Malawi a hard night at the flip took most of the stretch right out of her. Less than 40 inches at week 4

2 Likes

3 Likes