SCAM thugpugsgenetics.com SCAM

Not sure if anyone has ever used the website but i have been ghosted since monday after sending him my money!

STAY FAR AWAY FROM https://thugpugsgenetics.com/

emails sent everyday since and no response. i dont want anyone else getting F**ked.

4 Likes

I clicked on the link and I’m getting a white screen and a odd symbol that says “connection is not secure”…
:thinking:

Cheers
G

1 Like

sorry try again. dont buy anything!

2 Likes

Whatever site it is is up and running now

2 Likes

i just want to community to be aware!!! stay away!

3 Likes

that is a well planned out scam. gromers lazy ass won’t do anything about it though
but yeah its even a fake IG page linked to it cause he keeps all his IG pages private and only sells through vendors

4 Likes

found out the hard way…

1 Like

Darn near HALF of the IG Cannabis Accounts are BOGUS/SCAM CITY!!! If they don’t list Vendors…RUN!! Save some $'s, patronize the QUALITY OG BREEDERS, you will NOT be disappointed, or ripped off. Sorry for your misfortune, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

yeah i dont have instagram or any of those things so wouldnt have a clue. i will keep using the banks ive been plenty to choose from there. hope this at least helps someone else!

5 Likes

Sorry you got scammed. Good warning for the community though for sure.

6 Likes

Hey @Slammedsonoma420 , sorry to hear you got ripped off, that sucks.
I’ve worked a few things up from original Thug Pug stock from around 2018, mostly from the Studley Mendobreath male(the “breath” crosses). Hit me up in PM and I’ll see if I can ease the pain a bit.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::peace_symbol:

24 Likes

wow that is really generous of you. thanks for your offer!

8 Likes

Oh snap, u gonna get budder’d up real good!
Way to keep it og @Budderton
Keep the good vibes flowing and grow on 2022

13 Likes

Sorry to hear of the scam, they’re ruthless.

All of buds I’ve had of their Mendo crosses have been outstanding!

6 Likes

I’m going through his journal right now. Wow he puts in some work. They look phenomenal! Those Carl’s shoes x meat breath look insane.

3 Likes

Did u ever get anything going on those mendo crosses I sent u? Especially on the lights out mendo?

I’m still working through the blue Mendo and gmo Mendo :sweat_smile:. I’m dealing with some mite issues, giving me a hard time rooting cuts. I won’t bloom a plant till I have a clone held back.

2 Likes