Scarlet Queen A Blast Returns

So excited while I have been busting my ass on the Charity Garden and running the Company one of my favorite Breeders has brought back an old favorite. A Hybrid of Killer Queen x Space Queen Its a cross of one my favorite breeders two best cultivars. No one knows where Vic High went but I was lucky enough to know the cat and me and Chef Joel enjoy working with his gear.
Created

I love the old Joint Project references this is one of the first projects me and MzJill worked on.

She also documented the grows so these are her pictures.

I’ll be documenting the first run of her over the next few weeks.

Sub

10 Likes

I can’t wait! This will probably be one for me to pick up. :grin:

2 Likes

That seed poppin tech is sick! Cant wait to see em grow

2 Likes

I love Red Bubble and I have no clue of the science of Why leave that to some young smart Hash Maker I do know what I like :slight_smile:

Jill took all these shots hence the Pink Buckets L:)

We called This Girl Alpha

Sub

8 Likes

I would like to give some respect to Mz. Jill! Those are some beautiful plants and she took some great photo’s as well.:thumbsup: :grin:

2 Likes

cool photo studio! it’s like the red carpet for celebrities. plants look gorgeous, agree about Vic High, hopefully he’s still with us, somewhere. I remember admiring photos of his breeding projects on OG. I remember one thread showed how he analyzed the root balls of breeding candidate plants for vigor.

Some of the best homebrew seeds I have in my possession are my cross of original C99 with BCGA Romberry, Vic’s hybrid of Romulan and California Orange. Killer pineapple flavor & high yield. 75% the same as Space Queen…I should call it “poor man’s Space Queen” :smile:

5 Likes