Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Hahahahaha! I believe I got them from @lefthandseeds or @vernal maybe. I’m notorious for fckn that up. Nice plants. Burly girls. Great smoke. I hope I don’t smoke it up before it has time for a decent cure! I’m notorious for that too.
Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Tiptoe through my Crackleberry Patch with me.

13 Likes

Loving seeing what’s going on in the shed as always ole fella, cheers.

2 Likes

There’s a few more along with 1 goji OG/Candyland. I’m going to the house to get stoned…

About 2 weeks to go…
Thanks for stoppin’ in!

16 Likes

You obviously have a green thumb my shitkicker friend , every time you post plant shots, and the conditions you are forced to grow in, I am amazed how nice they always are. WTF is Crackleberry…

5 Likes

Have a few puffs for me mate.
We have been getting into edibles quite a bit lately, my wife much more than me which is cool as she’s never even really been a smoker.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. You’ve been on my mind with the fires and all. How have you been affected if at all? All love to you brother. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend. I consider the compliment weighty coming from you. You keep on doing what you’re doing. I appreciate your adventurous nature and passion for our blessed herb. Your knocking some shit outa the park! All love to ya!

2 Likes

Not really affected other than ash landing all over our stuff. The fires near me have died out a while back, further south (hundreds of kilometres south) they are still raging and causing apocalypse-like destruction.

6 Likes

Ms oleskool and I are also gonna try making concentrates for the first time. Should be fun. Take good care mate!

4 Likes

Cherry Diesel (Cherry OG x Turbo Diesel) and Stardawg.

3 Likes

OHHHHH LA LA Should be quite interesting, good pick

2 Likes

Hey bro! @Jetdro Since we are on the subject…didn’t you send me some seeds inside a Bicpen?

1 Like

Do these produce cherry smells? My sister’s got a batch of em goin but they’re all still in veg

1 Like

YES I DID!!! 20characters

3 Likes

:confused: what are they? I have the pen but not the note that had its identity. I hope you remember. I want to run some “jet fuel”

I have no clue…i usually write on the bag…i learned that from 50state could it of been from him??

1 Like

No worries. I’ll search the thread. Thanks again!

13 Likes

Just hunt through PM’s…will find in there I bet. I know I sent you seeds but cannot remember WHAT, sent out too many to recall them all.

3 Likes