Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

I totally understand. Your a generous hombre! I’m gonna ID them and pop em! I’ll let you know. Onward!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Got a pic of the pen and the seeds in a bag??? Then I might be able to tell you if they are mine

1 Like

Now that’s a nice joint… a few of those gets the day rolling.

1 Like

Hey @DesertGrown

Looking for a strong couch lock indica …really potent, where would you steer me??

I do not care for Herijuana however

2 Likes

The Cherry Tart from @ganjajuana was one. I just finished smoking a jar over last week. Instant head bang and 30 minutes later oleskool dissolves into an involuntary nap! Great weed. I’m enjoying it immensely.

Blessings…

5 Likes

No. I’ve got his but there is a label on the his pen. No worries, I’m on it. Peace…

Show me the pen, I will know if it was one I sent out

1 Like

Pretty girls all in a row. Be Smokin’ these berries in a week.
Have a nice long weekend!

20 Likes

Pure indicas are fairly rare these days, most of today’s indicas are hybrids with an “indica-dom” heading that shows its mostly indica… indica-dom starts at 60%. And although most strains may be indica-dom, that doesn’t mean that pure indicas can’t be had too.

My favorite indicas are mostly all old school strains, but I have a few newer favorites, as well…
Viking
Afghani Kush
Hindu Kush
PCK
G13
Kosher Kush previously know as Jew Gold
Crown OG (King LouisXIII x SFV OG) … new favorite
Anesthesia (Herijuana x ( Killer New Haven x Petrolia Head Stash))
Northern Lights (Afghani x Thai)
Strawberry Banana (Banana Kush x Bubble Gum)… new favorite
Purple Kush (Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani)
MK Ultra (G13 x OG Kush)
God’s Gift (Grandaddy Purple x OG Kush)
Dark Star (Purple Kush x Mazar-I-Sharrif)
Master Kush (Hindu Kush x Hindu Kush)
Godfather Kush aka Godfather OG (Bubba Kush x ( Grandaddy Purple x LA Confidential))… this is a new favorite… and has a crippling high to it!

I know you don’t care for the flavor of Herijuana, however, you should try to find some Red Heri Fruit Bud (Red Herijuana F16 S1 x Herijuana F19)… it gives the Heri “kicked-in-the-head” high and has a sweet fruity smell & taste.

There are more… lots more, but this short list should steer you in the right direction to find something worthwhile for you to use to become part of your couch!

14 Likes

Hey @GMan. Check this one. Looked interesting and no electricity!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174027947495

Hey I like that. It would almost heat the whole space downstairs. Two would do it well. I bookmarked it for next year. This run is about to finish. I hope it starts warming a little soon. It is still Jan though. Thanks.

Indican was working with some damn near pure indica recently I believe. I have to go back to his thread to remember which one it was. I told him I was interested.

3 Likes

Enjoy this day…

18 Likes

You must like that Crater Lake. I’ve always read about how good it is. I gotta hook up with that one one day. I need to grow the seeds I have first, lol.

Enjoy that toasty weather you’re getting down there. If you don’t mind give it a nudge and see if we can’t convince it to come north for a few days.

Actually, we are going to have some mild temps coming in this for a week maybe. Hey, 50’s beat the 30’s. It is still January. peace

5 Likes

Hey @GMan. The Crater Lake is my favorite right now. I smoked it up so fast last time I grew some that I thought I’d grow a tent full!! How bout this weather!. 66 in January is pretty nice. I’ll see if I have any seeds left.
Good Day Sunshine!

7 Likes

@SamwellBB did some crater reps are these them?

2 Likes

Mine came from @Muleskinner. My fave of the winter season. Love that shit!

3 Likes

Great shots. I didn’t take them. I just thought they were so beautiful I wanted to share.

22 Likes

Hey OG Fam! Who among you has grown Crackleberry? I either have 2 phenos that don’t even resemble each other or some misplaced seeds. One has nice tight buds and very potent. The other is lighter in color, larfy buds and far less potent. It just seems weird that they are SO different.
Anybody?
Peace…

3 Likes

Ain’t them pretty pretty

2 Likes

Yeah man! I’d like to have them framed for my living room wall.

4 Likes