Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

The Cackleberry seeds are from the co-op preservation? They’d be f2’ish I guess with more variation than the f1s. I’d guess it’s a crap shoot now. Maybe find the best and try to go from there.

Maybe on these preservation runs, we could keep clones on the best phenos and one day mate the best from Overgrow to get as close to the original as possible… or I’m just high/// whichh is true also.

4 Likes

https://www.ganjapreneur.com/austin-texas-police-blocked-from-low-level-cannabis-enforcement/

Baby steps

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Right on. One county at a time.

2 Likes

The turning point was when they legalized hemp. Some smart lawyers got involved and now if they arrest you, they have a burden to prove its weed and not legal hemp. This means testing on every case, which costs money. Oooops! Not in the budget! Hahahahaha!

9 Likes

In cases like that the person busted absorbs the test costs if guilty.
I’ve been had before believe me they have no out of pocket.
I got an itemized list of all the charges and costs.

8 Likes

A Crater Lake Male! That’s 2 in 2 days. My plan is to take him in the house and try to gather some pollen. I would rather just put him in a tent with a female but I don’t have anywhere to do that safely. I really needed some room in that tent.

13 Likes

I recently popped 11 different seeds and ended up with 9 males so I decided to turn my veg tent into a male room. What a clean up job now to go back to veg. Only have an orange goji and blackberry hammer females to worry about cuz the rest of my flower room is coming down starting tomorrow so the damage I hope will be minimal (I hope none :pray:t2:)

5 Likes

Ohh the blackberry hammer is on my list. Any pics of those?

2 Likes

Hey oleskool830 I am the breeder that bred cackleberry for the preservation run and yes it is 2 phenos maybe more. I did an open pollination for the run. I did this so you can select the mom you choose in the f2 to take to f3. I used 2 males and 2 females so that’s why you are getting variation. So for your info to help you select better
CB1 female was potent more leafy and smells more like Og. I would choose her for potency
CB4 female had golf ball dense nugs, smells like red wine and taste floral. I would choose her for taste and bud structure.
The males I chose the same way it was 2 phenos.
CB3 was vigorous. Stem rub was smell like chemdawg or OG. His pollen was released first.
CB7 smelled sweet and was vigorous. His pollen was released 3 days after the other I left both in there with the females for a week.
So this is where it really get mixed up I collected seeds from the females separately and labeled them from which mother they came from. So for my self, and I’m sorry I am working from each mother separately. For the group I mixed up the seeds from both mothers So they will vary in phenos.

13 Likes

Thanks @ModicumGenes. I am enjoying the Crackleberry very much. Smokin’ on some right now in fact. The description of the different phenos is super helpful. Thank you for the time and effort on this lovely strain.

Blessings my brother…

20 Likes

Wanna try my Black Triangle x Herijuana?

10 Likes

Wow those are cool as hell ! Thanks for sharing @oleskool830

4 Likes

NO @Tinytuttle, THANK YOU!

4 Likes

Not a good one but here is one in front after I did some stripping of some fans. They have monster fans and actually pretty vigorous.

Sorry bout it being sideways it’s not that way on my phone.

16 Likes

Hope your neighbor gets the memo!

3 Likes

Knock-knock… Welfare check! :smoking:

(Not :atm: :money_with_wings:, …like :cop: “Hellooooo…” :flashlight: :house_abandoned: :ballot_box_with_check: )

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Apparently something happened much to my relief. Cop never moved in, for rent sign went up again. Now we have a couple of ladies of the gay persuasion with a couple of kids.
Lovely people. Whew!

Onward!

20 Likes

And ours too! :joy: :thumbsup:

Maybe get them a potted houseplant as a welcoming gift? :wink:

Happy Friday

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Enjoy your weekend OG Fam!

19 Likes