Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Getting the winter testers ready, here at Scissorbörg Castle.

Jesus OG, True OG, Green Crack, Cinderella99, Chemo, and yup more Blueberry :large_blue_circle: :smile:

34 Likes

lookin good man. i gotta get more plants going. im trying to buy a bunch of equipment but i just want more ledsXD

5 Likes

When I win the lotto, I will switch all my HPS to LED :+1:

36 Likes

i currently run a 600. this was actually my first time using a HID, soon ill have over 1000w of diy leds up and running.

10 Likes

couple hundred +/- thrips… but only 2 fungus gnats captured for all of September, in the veg room :+1:

6 Likes

What is that product? Curious Uncles want to know!

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz is that UBC chemo ?

3 Likes

It’s just a sticky-card for catching/identifying flying insects.

3 Likes

Indeed :+1:
I picked it up about 2 months ago.
The guy I got it from accidentally gave it dark nights for a few days, and it’s taken me till now to re-veg and get a few cuts.
I’m now preparing a tray of 30 cuts for my tester for Nov.

4 Likes

“remos chemo” by dinafem won 1st place indica karma cup this year, and expogrow cup it’s a ubc chemo crossed with a bubba kush male, i’d like to try it

2 Likes

Is that the led your posting in the one thread using the strips?

1 Like

Yessir it is. Might post a tutorial on it

3 Likes

Yes sir I think that he sweet it would really help me making a choice in what led to move to

Fall color up here in the North country.

32 Likes

Excuse me while I wipe the drool…

Lord.

Those are gorgeous pictures @Scissor-Hanz

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Cookies Kush and Blueberry at 5 weeks.
Cuttings readying for next round.
Little gnat outbreak in the veg room. (Sorting over 30 different seedlings for 2018 testers)

15 Likes

I think I came a little! Those outdoor cookies are stunning! Sun Grown Cookies yum yum yum. Gonna get some beans and grow me some!

7 Likes

:large_blue_circle: Blueberry and :cookie: Cookies Kush, Day 45

24 Likes

Your garden is beautiful! Very nice, jewel encrusted nuggets as far as the eye can see. :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks man :+1:
Big fan of your work. Your thread has me excited for my Cindy-99 testers :pineapple: :fire:

8 Likes