Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

What the @&$? @Scissor-Hanz. Sorry brother. You must have upset the weed nymphs or something?
I’ll be thinking and sending shitty thoughts at that plant.

11 Likes

I’m right behind you @Viva_Mexico…but in miniature form :grin:

18 Likes

Damn! Someone’s gunna have a great season! Lol

5 Likes

Those are all going under the lights, brother.
My partners are doing the seedlings for outdoor. But it IS going to be a great season :grin:

12 Likes

I’ve got some Hurkle F-2 bred by @muleskinner that are sexed and awaiting last frost.

17 Likes

…and speaking of Mr. @Muleskinner,
Here’s his C99xRomberry…

This one still has strong hints of mint.

…and this one smells like hobby shop.

17 Likes

I missed the window of opportunity last round. But tonight, I will finally pollinate my Blueberry #3 with JesusOG.

(C99xRomberry) X JesusOG seeds are at about day 35 of maturation. :clock:

19 Likes

looking great, some purple color showing up from the Romberry, I need to grow some more of those. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

I would of course be happy to get you some of the JesusOG cross if you’d like. They are not too long from harvest now.

5 Likes

Very nice indeed. That resin coating has got my mouth watering bro :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Got a tracking # this morning for my LED_Seedz delivery. Now for the waiting…

7 Likes

I thought you would have had them by now, good luck with the freebies…
Mine should be/get with you soon… Talk to you later mate.
Btw that J. Og and blueberry cross sounds like my kinda smoke… should be :fire:bro,
Gaz

2 Likes

I had to wait for my cash :dollar: to reach grow-legal via snail-mail. I’m old-school.

Btw that J. Og and blueberry cross sounds like my kinda smoke… should be :fire:bro,

Thanks Gaz’, I dusted her last night. Fingers crossed.

6 Likes

My most relaxing part of the day…plugging away on some cuttings.

13 Likes

Oh man that sounds promising… The Jesus OG is insane so anything it touches could be gold

4 Likes

@GrowGorilla @Muleskinner

10 Likes

Green Crack x Querkle by @Viva_Mexico, +/-4weeks (below, 3 pics)

14 Likes

When I saw that one of my Cindy99xRomberry was twice as fat as the other two, I decided it would make a good candidate for pollination with my stretchy but super-frosty JesusOG.

Looks like the fat little piggy was quite fertile :+1:
It’s a boy! …or a girl…or whatever…are we still using gender pronouns for plants?

15 Likes

You have to put a pink light above the plant on the left and a blue light above the plant on the right, and let the plant decide. :grin:

8 Likes

I hope they don’t mind ORANGE

2 Likes